• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tailchaser's Song RP (Don't have to have read the book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • The sun was already going down. Good. Nightmare shrugged. "So we'll take turns." She normally hunted at night, in the cover of darkness. She lived in the darkness, it was her home. Nightmare felt uneasy, exposed in the day.

Her ears perked up. Something was approaching. What it was, she didn't know. She did know, however, it was big.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Its coming this way..." She turned in the direction of whatever was approaching. Whatever it was, it would have to get through her first. This thing was gonna be very sorry it ever messed with Nightmare Silvershadow.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Akamori followed the others silently. She swung her tail from side to side listening to the sounds around her. She nodded every now and hen agreeing to what they said but not saying anything. The journey she was about to start excited and scared her so she was simply thinking.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • The bushes near the forest rustled, and moments later a puff of fur exploded from the dense leaves.
    "Tackleground!" Stawclaw cried as the kitten tried and failed to stand up after tubling from the bushes. "What are you doing here?"

Tackleground looked up and grinned. "I want to come! I am just as good as any grown up Folk!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Akamori smiled. "Perhaps she should be aloud to come. Or perhaps not. I don't think we've met so I don't know. Stawclaw it's up to you. Should this young kitten be aloud to come with us?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back