• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

take my card. please.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Oh goooodddd so much money spent this week I can't even plead Christmas an excuse except except that because it's Christmas there are sales and sales, sales are good.

• 4 x CD's in HMV. Best of U2, Best of Robbie Williams, Paramore: Riot and Nickelback: Dark Horse. They had a deal on. >_>;
    • A pair of Creative Aurvana Live! headphones from Amazon. As much as I love iPods, their headphones aren't exactly the greatest. And these were on sale at £60. >_>;
    • A special edition Pokémon Gameboy Color, new in its box hurrr not for long. It's one of the gold/silver ones from America, and only one of two available on eBay UK right now. (The other not having a battery cover, ffs.) I'm sooo proud of it. ;_; I'm gonna play my Silver Acquisition Run on it. (((:
    • A brand new version of the GameBoy game "Alleyway". New in its box. Never been used. For £2 off eBay. What is this I don't even. Alleyway is a classic, you b*tches. o.o
    The Decameron, by Giovanni Boccaccio. A posh Penguin version. >.>; It's a collection of short stories (100 in total) written in the 1300's, thought to be some of the first ~short stories~ around. So far, they're fascinating, and the translator's done a good job with the gentle irony of the text. /geek

Gawd. *hides her card and deletes her saved passwords* No more spending until after Christmas. none.

Back