• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pokemon animation style. *_* Thanks! n_n

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Pokemon animation style. *_* Thanks! n_n
    Ok soz, it took so long. Starting college (that would still be school to u in the US)is a real tine drainer. I've finely done it though. DT i can still do urs if u wnat it :). i hope this is ok Miyu, i had to simplify it alot to get the desired effect.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Realy cool pics igtica. Could you do a pic with a girl(long red hair) with Suicune. I don't care what her cloths are. If you can then thanks.
    Cool, as long as you don't mind waiting :) it sounds like an awesome idea :)

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    I like artist's. Could you do me a avatar that has a Dusclops and says Ghost Master?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww ty for understanding StarLight. Same to u too though Gengar :p as long as u don't mind waiting i'd be happy to.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    You have awesome pics! I have a request.....

I want a Fallen Angel AV. Like a female angel with one full black wing, and a wing that is starting to turn black (so it's white and black), she has blonde hair and some angelic outfit.

Can I also have a full body pic so I can make a blinkie out of it?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! Thank you so much! n_n It's wonderful! n_n *dances* (o.o; )

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    I'm so glad you like it. It was a really nice pic to draw. Gave such a nice feeling.

I'll do your pic too for u Fallen Angel, just one thing. Do you want a detailed full body pic or did you want a detailed smaller pic with a simplified version which would be small body so u could use it for your blinkie?

Ok this piccy was insisted ny a friend ages ago. :S lol it doesn't look like who it's meant to be :p

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    What I don't understand is, why can you be such a good artist when I'm so terrible at drawing?

And I guess if you're doing Anna's avatar, then I don't need to draw it. ^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I like your recent work Igtica...that's why I"m assigning you to do my next avatar :P

can you draw the guy in my sig pic from the chest up grinning confidently? In anime style please?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I like your recent work Igtica...that's why I"m assigning you to do my next avatar :P

can you draw the guy in my sig pic from the chest up grinning confidently? In anime style please?
    erm thank you...i think :p lol as long as u don't mind waiting, i've got Starlight to finish, as well as gengars and FAs to do.

I'm a bit confused to what both Starlight and Amara said, but ty for the comment on my pic Starlight :) and Amara.....I think :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *gasps* Thank you igticia!!!!! I had forgotten that I posted here, and I was gone for awhile, so sorry this reply is late. The picture looks so adorable. Gary's so cute! ^_^ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok I've now done StarLightUmbreon's piccy. I hope its what you wanted Starlight ;) I've also done Gengars av, I hope this is ok too ;)

Last edited:
    Back