• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    thankies Iggy, I like it I will make it my av soon... ^^

I'm not mad at you or anything for taking so long...good art takes time. As an artist myself, I know this.

linkslegacy89

The Legacy Resides Within
    Years
    I have one, if it's not too much of trouble...

igtica said:
    Ok, i'm in half term and I'm bored already. I'm willing to take 3 requests if anyone wants to request anything (not likely :p). I can make banners and avatars as well as just pics.

I got bored today and drew a weird dragon:
    Hi Igtica! I was wondering...
    Would you be willing to create an Avatar with a picture of Link, from the Zelda games? I would like it if he gets an Anime "Look". Also (since this is the Pokemon Community, after all), I think it would be really nice to have a background picture of a Lugia "in the shadows" (like when it's swimming in the sea in Pokemon 2000) in a, well, sea.
    Sorry for any burden this might be... I guess all I really want is some feedback on it, at the very least...
    Also (sorry, I'm rambling on and on... ;), can we create our own Avatars to use? And what about banners; are the only in our signatures? Can they also be "home-made"?
    Thanks!
    Riad

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol well it seemed to die didn't it Jedi? People just didn't seem to want my artwork, so I let it die. Though I hope your not still waiting for your request :p lol If you still want it or a different request Jedi I'm very willing to do one for you. Just say. I was surprised to see this thread woken!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    igtica said:
    Ok, i'm in half term and I'm bored already. I'm willing to take 3 requests if anyone wants to request anything (not likely :p). I can make banners and avatars as well as just pics.

I got bored today and drew a weird dragon:
    I want your signature picture but with Jynx in it :p

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    jynx said:
    I want your signature picture but with Jynx in it :p
    lol jynx I guess you mean Ruriri siggy pic. I got that off a personality quiz :p lol it was made by orange*berry as it was her quiz, that's the out come I got. You can still see the quiz I believe in the pokemon TV show and movies forum. The only Ruriri thing I've ever made is that one jumping around as my av. Soz I can't help.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I know, jynx, you can make up the words you want and find the pics you want in it and Iggy or someone can make it for you! (I can do it if you want, but I can't draw the pics, I need them already done.) Iggy, you can call me JA, there are too many Jedis XD.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol sure if you want Jynx I could draw and jynx and me and JA could colaborate to make something similar if you are looking for something like that. It's up to you. I'll start your request soon JA ;) like when I'm not at college like now.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    Hey, hey, Jynx. n.n() Since I made the Ruriri picture in Iggy's signature, Id be more than happy to make you one similar if you want.
    That's cool orange*berry. I hope she sees this. They are such cool picsa, I hope you don't mind me ousing mine in my av. I love my result! It's like me up and till the last 2 lines. lol more of me would never be a good thing :p
    ooo seeing the quote reminds me to say thanks for the comment on my new av jynx ^_^ lol I've already had a request from Kairyu to make one for them.....lol their still deciding what though :p

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Thank you, Iggy, and I don't mind at all. n.n() I really like your avatar too! I could sit there and watch it for a while because it's so cute. n.n- *Just loves Ruriri to pieces*

What are you talking about, Iggy? Your a perfectly fun person to talk to and have around. I wish there where more than one Iggy. =P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    Thank you, Iggy, and I don't mind at all. n.n() I really like your avatar too! I could sit there and watch it for a while because it's so cute. n.n- *Just loves Ruriri to pieces*

What are you talking about, Iggy? Your a perfectly fun person to talk to and have around. I wish there where more than one Iggy. =P
    aww thankies for the comment orange*berry I really appreciate it. It was inspired by the result of your quiz so it's really thanks to you.

lol dear me I thought that one of me was a handful enough. *tries to imagine another Iggy....shudders* lol hmm no I don't think it would work there's enough weirdness in the world without another Iggy to add to it. My friend's next to me too (the one I drew in my siggy) and she agrees one is enough, thankies anyways orange*berry, I think if there was a dupilcate of anyone it should be you. Too kind. if there was more orange*berries the world would probably be at peace ;)

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    igtica said:
    aww thankies for the comment orange*berry I really appreciate it. It was inspired by the result of your quiz so it's really thanks to you.

lol dear me I thought that one of me was a handful enough. *tries to imagine another Iggy....shudders* lol hmm no I don't think it would work there's enough weirdness in the world without another Iggy to add to it. My friend's next to me too (the one I drew in my siggy) and she agrees one is enough, thankies anyways orange*berry, I think if there was a dupilcate of anyone it should be you. Too kind. if there was more orange*berries the world would probably be at peace ;)

Aww... That's very sweet of you, Iggy. n.n- Thank you! I think one Berry is enough too, though. We'd all be so small... hiding away in some corner somplace sketching away. *L*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Sapphire said:
    And I thought this thread died..-.-; oh well, its back up then I guess. I'll wait...
    lol what are you waiting for? I thought it was dead too, but it seems to be revived and I'm doing requests again ;)

awww lots of berries hiding on corners sketching..how awesome! lol though maybe best with just one orange*berry I think we'd get an overload of all that beautiful art!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    sure jynx! I'll do you one as soon as possible. n_n Here's the pics that JA asked for finally. kouichi from digimon and a grinning Yoshi. I wanted to make Yoshi grin as it seemed like an expression that would suit, and I haven't drawn a grinning character before, so I hope it's ok. I tried to adopt a slightly different style for Kouichi. I think he's really sweet ^_^

Back