• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking shippy pic requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
  • Could you draw me and Winona together plz? you know what I look like cause you drew me before.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Sure, ill draw you

Here's the list now

Eldershippy
    Baseballshippy
    Feelingshippy
    Asuna and Nagi *by PM*
    Eli and Winona

I done a request for jigglyskitt from SNF

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Looks like my favorite shippings are all drawn. n_n So...I'll just walk away... *remembers something* Oh! Can you do baseball shipping? I also love that shipping. *_*

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • I wanna shippy piccy! I need a name for it though..... My Char (My newest one, Jasmine Starr (go to the rp section for her look *the rp called Pok?Charmed*, she has streight *sp* hair....)) and Ash! I want Ash in his AG clothes. If ya can't do it I want a shippy pic between Macey (that girl that is obessed with Ash), and Ash in his older version of clothes.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Sure, I can do your request. But I need a good picture of your character

I done the baseballshippy picture that most people wanted. And a fireshippy pic I done a long time ago

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    WOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!I WUV IT!
    THANK YOU!Thank you so much!It is PERFECT!
    I could kiss you for that XD!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ACK! O.O *glomps Gary and pushes Yellow into trash can, then runs off with him*

:P Lol, JK! It's cute! But you'll hafta draw one of my character and Gary soon!

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Sure, I can draw you and Gary together. But i'll need a picture of your rep

I drew Harriet *Harrison as a female* and Kazzie *Cassie as a male together

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, those are cute. ^_^ If it isn't any trouble then it'd be great if you can draw one of my character and Gary! I've only got one picture of her, but her eyes aren't open and she's in her nurse outfit. -.-; Her eyes are actually kind of an olive green, and I don't care what her outift is like, just anything cute! :P And the shipping name... ehh... KaryShipping. (Lol, it was all I could think of. >_>) If my picture doesn't show how she looks that much, then you can just copy my avatar picture if you'd like. (Except she doesn't have short bangs, they're long and they go down the side of her face...) Okay, thanks! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hazuki-san said:
    Np, I am glad that you liked it

I done the Feelingshippy one now

yay! Thanks very much! It's Wonderful ^_______________^ Thank you thank you thank you!

Feelingshipping forever! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back