• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking shippy pic requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
  • Okay, I have finally done Bear Cub's request. It took me a while, but it was fun. I apoligize if it looks bad, I am really horrible at drawing pokemon especially big ones

2746.jpg

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    It's looks funny. Kinda cute, too. Two of the more intimidating pokemon all friendly-like. I like it.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    hey um, I don't know how to say this but can you draw Gold and Crystal together... :nervous: :nervous: Please? :classic:

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • AWWWWWWW! Teh romance! [is blinded]. I bet Kenta or oni flygon will like the QUEST pic you did. Cause I certainly do even though I dont like Kenta. Cassie and Hazuki are certanly meant for each other :).

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • ahh these are sooo cute!!!! u are so kind to do all these request!!!!!!!!
    could u please draw ash and misty kissing or like leaning against each other PLEASE!!!!! i dont care if u dont cause u have allot of other requests

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    hey hazuki how old are you?
    if you dont mind?

i like you'r drawings!
    -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back