• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talents!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What are you good at?

I'm good with the jump rope. People call me a freak at it and stuff... I can do double-unders, backward double-unders, criss-cross double-under and 2 consecutive triple unders.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have the uncanny ability to remember useless detail in small conversations between my friends and I. Also, I can ace a major test without studying or glancing at notes. >> (That, and my ability on the guitar, cooking, and writing)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I also have the ability to ace a major test without studying or anything of the sort. I am very athletic, I am good at most sports especially soccer and football.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've have the ability to annoy virtually almost anyone I want to!!^^(I count that as a talent..XD)Or,another way of putting it ish I can continue talking for hours until it annoys peeps and they ask me to shut up,which of course,I don't.
    And,I can multi-task!*eats,posts on PC,talks and reads manga all at once*^^

Usually,I'll be able to counter any smart remark people give me,I guess.XD

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Akinari said:
    I have the uncanny ability to remember useless detail in small conversations between my friends and I.

Yup, I do that to.. I remember the smallest things, especially in conversations.. And I just can't forget 'em, either. Sometimes I bring stuff up after a week, and people ask me why I bothered to remember. XD

I'm also pretty good at the trumpet, me guesses.. Bleh, and sometimes drawing. I suck at drawing most things, though, and am limited to drawing cartoonish stuff and few other stuff. ^^

Aside from those things, I also have a talent for telling stories and conjuring random words on the spot. XD

That reminds me.. Once I was actually told that I say everything at just the right time joke-wise. XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Im good at sports and subjects at school like art, english and maths. Im one of the geekiest in english and I was the fastest sprint runner, and I am good at crosscountry long distance, but I dont wanna do that anymore. I LOOOVE sports. And Im good atplaying musical instruments, i used to play the violin, i play a bit of piano, and im still learning keyboard, ive just completed my grade 4 exam, phew
    Oh and i have a good memory ^___________^ I can remember alot of stuff when i was little

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Writing! I've always been told I have a way with words, so that's why I'm studying writing at school. ::writes a 500 page Pokemon fanfic and an "English" version of Glory Day::

I'm also a pretty good singer...
    I have a good memory...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Well...I'm really really good for a start.

& I'm Super(really)Strong & the exactly the same strength of one of my best friends & he has beaten up people 2 years older than him.

I'm a good drawer & I'm generally creative by nature.

Years
    I am really good at sports.I win like about 8 medals a year!
    I am good at studies and I get a rank.I am good at playing the piano (I am in the school band);)

Butter Knyfe

Sasuke is love, man! 8D
    Years
    I guess I'm pretty good at singing. xP And I've gotten good at writing over the years. I also rock at drawing Sasuke. xD And of course more artworks like that...but mostly Sasuke. xD

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
    I'm good at jump rope, volleyball, table tennis (or pingpong), writing and drawing.

Edit: i forgot to add, i'm good at singing and in music too. I'm an auditory and visual learner, learning when you listen or view things.

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I'm good at computer related stuff. I'm the guy all my friends turn to. I'm also the outcast because of it. :p

I can type really quickly, pick up code and finish ahead everyone. :p

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    ...talent. I have a talent of not having a talent. o_o;

But, really. It's not talent, I just have too much time on my hands. I do an 'above average' when it comes to computers, Internet, HTML, etc. For my age, anyways. People tell me I'm a good listener and'll grow up to be a psychiatrist. (That'll be hell....) I'm also able to multi-task. In fact, I think I'd die if I don't.

Last edited:
    Back