• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Talents!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    What are you good at?

I'm good with the jump rope. People call me a freak at it and stuff... I can do double-unders, backward double-unders, criss-cross double-under and 2 consecutive triple unders.

OMG, I wish I could do stuff like that. XD We have to use a jump rope as a warm-up for tennis, but I can't really do any tricks with it. XD

Well anyway, as for my own personal talents, I can draw fairly well...at least that is what a lot of people tell me. XD; I still have a lot I need to work on, but I surely enjoy drawing things like anime characters and animals and stuff. ^__________^

I'm also a decent writer. I used to write a lot of poetry and I've written some pretty good essays and stories for school in the past. =3

And of course there's tennis~! X3 I'm still an intermediate, but I'm getting better all the time. :33 My coach says that I've made extraordinary progress for someone who just joined the sport this past year. X3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I can draw (not as good as Midori Chi), I can play the violin, I can sing, I can write song/poems, I can multi-task, and other stuff that I can't think of right now. . .

Lucid

I can tie a cherry stem with my tough... O.o XD And of course, photoshop~ <33

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'm good at writing.

For me writing isn't just something most would do everyday. It's my life. Whenever I feel down I will just start writing anything...it doesnt even relate to my feelings but I still write. Everyone says that I have great stories and if I'm good at anything my best talent is writing.

So when I grow up i wanna be a writer ;D

I've been writing probly for as long as i could remember o_o Maybe since kindergarten...XD All I know is it's like my life...

I'm also good at rollerblading....I can skate backwards, go super fast, spin, amd other stuff nothing fancy though....nothing that would end up cracking my head open....or worse o_o I'm not that stupid and daring XD

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I'm good at writing.

For me writing isn't just something most would do everyday. It's my life. Whenever I feel down I will just start writing anything...it doesnt even relate to my feelings but I still write. Everyone says that I have great stories and if I'm good at anything my best talent is writing.

So when I grow up i wanna be a writer ;D

I've been writing probly for as long as i could remember o_o Maybe since kindergarten...XD All I know is it's like my life...

I wish I could write. The only thing I've written that I consider descent is the fic I was brave enough to put in my sig.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I stink at english class! I pretty good at foreign languege though.lol.I just remembered a new talent of mine! Moving! I went from colorado to cameroon to england in 7 months! And before that I'd lived in L.A., Maine, New York city, Indiana, NYC again, Alaska, New Mexico, and NYC AGAIN! No wonder I'm on the computer so much. I don'
    t lose friends this way!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Talents.. My greatest talent is possibly being the most perverse human being to walk in this earth.

I'd say drawing, but then again.. I don't want to seem like I actually THINK I can draw well.

That's about it for me I guess.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I am really good at video games! I can play a game for about 5 minutes and beat anyone! well I guess anyone XD
    Also I can convince people to do things like reverse phycology... ill think of some other things later.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I'm an expert when it comes to video games, and I'm exelent bowler @ Cricket.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    I can ace tests without styding, I'm a talented athlete, I can type pretty fast, I'm good at arguing, oh and I can kick your butt in any sports video game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Drawing - This is what most people agree with, and will say first. It's my ultimate favorite hobby! I'm also pretty good at most other creative things, like painting and crafts.

Massaging - Everyone tells me that I have a natural ability at it, so I think that this one counts. I think I'd enjoy working as a massage therapist on a cruise ship in one of the spas... Wonderful environment, as well as pay! I wouldn't want to do it all my life, but if I did while I was young it'd give me a good opportunity to save money for my future.

Working with animals/kids - I enjoy it, and they naturally seem to like me. <3

Photography - I love taking pictures, even though my mom teases me about always wasting film on everything, lol.

Writing - I write a lot of stories with one of my friends, as well as just on my own, and I don't think I'm too bad at it.

Skating/tennis/swimming/ping-pong/sports that involve kicking - I beat my brother at all of them all the time!

Running - Another thing I can easily beat my brother at...

Innocent looks - I excel at this, especially with my mom!

And last but not least... Being insanely clumsy! I'm the biggest klutz ever, honestly.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Uh... I play cello (4 years!), I write, I draw, and my friends say I can sing. They've actually forced me to join a talent show before.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    i can cook and write really good. i can say the alphabet backwards in 15 seconds. uhh...... im good at sneaking around n' stuff like that

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]People say I'm good at drawing, but I don't see it. Otherwise...

- Trumpet. I guess I'm pretty good...probably the best in my grade. Not trying to put the other ones down, but I've gotten a lot better. Last year I sucked. I can hit a B above the staff now, and I think that's pretty impressive.
    - Spelling. Definitely the biggest one. I've one every spelling bee for my grade from 4th grade to 8th grade, except for 7th grade, when I heard the word wrong. o.o; I'm apparently one of the top 10 in my region.
    - Being awesome. If you haven't noticed, I'm really good at that. I do it a lot.

-end transmission-

^ I have no idea why I referenced the Prometheus & Bob tapes. (<3 to old Nickelodeon) [/SIZE]

Back