• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Symphonia

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    He'll stick around until you fight the final summon spirit, so I recommend you do it after beating the dark temple.

btw, I'm on the second disc. :P

Tweak

just finished the dark temple and regenerating da linkite tree. those little dark blobs with one eye are kinda cute.

that sleeping katz at katz village resting place says some weird percentage stuff.
    i've been wondering wat he's trying to say...

tre--

trees? treat?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Zapchu, you beat the Sword Dancer already, right? cuz it's important for you to beat him now so you can face him in the third stage (which you get Lloyd's ultimate weapon).

And the katz village as a whole was weird...lol

Tweak

Zapchu, you beat the Sword Dancer already, right? cuz it's important for you to beat him now so you can face him in the third stage (which you get Lloyd's ultimate weapon).

And the katz village as a whole was weird...lol

nar...say that again. O_O;;; i think i'll deal with the sword dancer in my new game + cause i already missed the sword dancer in the 1st and possibly 2nd stage. *gives up all hope* being at iselia human ranch is too late isn't it...

oh yea, u can get 20,000 gald from the dragon in the temple of earth if u have "money bag" equipped as a weapon. :) i also rebuilt luin today.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m still gonna try, at least once. Oh, and is there any way I can get Sheena to lean more towards the Strike Type? I?aheh, missed the Strike Ring back in Sylvarant and won?t be able to go back for some time of course, so aside from it, any way?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Try equipping Sheena with more S-type Ex skills (these determine whether they go strike or technical types in the first place). I recommend changing your starting gems to "tough" or "strong" for lvl 1 and personal for lvl 2 (tho you should turn it "off" when you when to fight the dragon for 10000 gald).

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Forogt to reply to Zapchu. hehehe silly me. :P

Anyway, yeah it's too late. The events following Iselia Ranch gets you to the second disc and cuts you off from all of the side quests from disc one. However, you start getting interesting sidequests that get you new costumes (I have 1 for Zelos and 1 for Presea right now) and some side quests do much, much more story-wise.

oh, and Sheena has E. Guard and Guard Plus on her lvl 3 and 4 gems respectively. These are both Strike-type EX skills and helps tremendously (as she needs every bit of defense).

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This game looks really neat! I kept on seeing so many people talk about it, but I didn't think anything of it. I just got interested in it when I saw the picture in Zapchu's signature, lol. ^_^; (Yeah... The art has to get my attention.) I love the pictures! The character designs and everything look really nice. I want to play it sometime and see. It sounds like a really good game, especially because it shows scenes of the characters in Anime form.

Tweak

Forogt to reply to Zapchu. hehehe silly me. :P

Anyway, yeah it's too late. The events following Iselia Ranch gets you to the second disc and cuts you off from all of the side quests from disc one. However, you start getting interesting sidequests that get you new costumes (I have 1 for Zelos and 1 for Presea right now) and some side quests do much, much more story-wise.

oh, and Sheena has E. Guard and Guard Plus on her lvl 3 and 4 gems respectively. These are both Strike-type EX skills and helps tremendously (as she needs every bit of defense).

nouuuu...=_-; i'm stuck with paper fans. i thought u cud meet up with the sword dancer after healing colette at the tower of salvation in tethealla and then returning to iselia after that.

kratos is my soul mate as what the fortune teller says...i'm getting afriad that zelos will leave my party. that means no more free items from girls.

took me 3 tries to beat kuchinawa, thank god on the 3rd try i summoned efreet and efreet killed him. its so hard to use other characters besides lloyd.

*gets chased by mutant flowers* aiyeeeeeeeee!!!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    lol it was an easy battle for me since I'm well versed with Lloyd, Sheena, and Presea. The battle with Kuchinawa was so funny tho (I didn't get to summon against him...*sigh*). and the crap he gives me (the drop) is so bad too, since I dont' even need it.

And was it just me of did Kratos SUCK on the second face-off? lol

*knows the spoiler to Kratos. Ooooooooo....I predicted THAT coming...and the spoiler about Mithos...and the spoiler about Yuan...* I think I'm actually suck with Zelos now for the remainder of the game. Ah well... btw, my 3 highest relationships were Sheena, Colette, and ZELOS...wtf? All the skits I did with Zelos I humbly slap him while all of the skits with Presea she ends up saying "thank you" or something of its like..yet Zelos has a better relationship with me than Presea? Wow. :P

And...Zapchu...you know...spoilers. :P

Hey Dakota, is it not out down (it's south from here) there yet? I thought the US all had same release dates.

Tweak

i'm assuming zelos is staying in my party. the battle with kratos was easy, paper fan power! well now i have the valkyrere blade from meltokio stadium (dunno how to spell)

holly crapps, lloyd has the most twisted story with kratos. @_@ wow...

the people i got the best relationships with is colette, genis, and sheena, then followed by raine. the rest of the characters think "highly" of lloyd.

mehhhhhhhh, i dun wanna fight the final boss. @_@;

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Nobody fought me when I was at the gatekeeper, so I'm assumign they're all fine with me. I have best relationships with Colette, Sheena, and Zelos (top 3 in this order), then either Presea or Raine next. I don't know HOW Zelos got such a high rating...

And Of the battles against the Cruxis leader, he seemed...lackluster in the Tower battles. And apparently if you can beat the hidden boss (well considering that he has more HP than both forms of the final boss combined), the final battle will be a breeze.

and ever notice HOW quickly the second disc went?

Tweak

the final boss was easy. i'm starting new game + now. its going really fast. since i know where everything is.

the ending anime sequence was cool, i need to record it.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    That hidden boss was quite tough eh (I'm talking the Devil Arm one). I thought that stupid idiot went all out on my butt and he has like infinite TP or something (cuz he's casting all these huge spells and can cast all the huge spells still until the very end. *note that it's the first time ever for me to use 16 life bottles in a single battle. WHOA! lol

And I thought the ending itself was...lacking something (they spared cash on the anime sequence? Come on! I wanted the WHOLE ending to be in anime style...). And I got a question for u.

Spoiler: MAJOR SPOILER QUESTION

Tweak

oh, lloyd didn't name it. i wud imagine he'd use his dads' names. meh...it wud sound weird though.

:S that's for ToS #2 if they ever decide to make it. i have screen shots from the ending on my fan page. :O omg!! LLOYD IS FLYING!

*SPOILER IMAGE*
    https://mizuho.zapchu.com/images/screen24.jpg

^_^ i didn't get to fully complete the game, sigh...i missed the devil's arm thing.

i thought stuff in UK was in english too...o_O; i heard from a friend that they actually go fix the game again to check for more bugs. and THEN release it, so the UK version is the most bug/glitch free version of the game.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    But sometimes it's a bad thing (e.g. European pokemon users get nothing like the Missingno. glitch). Well anyway, there's also the hidden dungeon in the game that makes random maps whenever you play it. I didn't finish that one. lol

Spoiler: the answer to my question

WhiteAngel2

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2004
    omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq omgwtfbbq

Back