• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Tauros Fan Club>>

What do you rate Tauros from your experience in having him in the games?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    You can also use the club banners I made (I can make different ones later) Or you can request club banners from graphics people here at PC, and bring them here. (credit will be given of course)

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    We can also PM our friends at PC asking if they would like to join...

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Well, we can ask people that are very active at other clubs to join ours if they like Tauros...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2005
    New Username

I HAVE A NEW USERNAME

I was, as you all know, sbros91. However, I wanted something...how should I say this?...more Pokemon. So, I chose Raid (remoraid)
    I won't be able to update the news in the first post (because I can't edit it) as much as I did before. I would have to log-off, then log-on as sbros91, edit it, then come back to this username.
    When this forum is cleared of old threads (and all clubs have to make a new thread), then there won't be any problem.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2005
    Sorry to say this Birdman, but the contest won't start until we have more people participating. With only two people, it wouldn't work out.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2005
    Still no luck on Tauros. <_< My neighbor keeps on showing off because he has two...In the same day..

sbros91

Normal Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    PokeCommunity;

I have gotten over my "love" for Pokemon. I will no longer be considered a Pokemon fan. If anyone would like to take over this club, by all means, go ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back