• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters
    Years
    Another great comic. XD Keep up the good work...I like how the pokemon look in battle...especially that Perappu...Now, about the DP characters being in the movie, that sounds really cool. If you ask me they kind of look foreign...Don't ask...Teehee...Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing more comics...Remember viewers keep posting...I will return...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Descriptions Revealed:

Episode 11: "Interview, A Fame"- The Interviewers That Have Been Seen In The Past 2 Episodes Want To Interview Blake And Make Him A Star.

Episode 12: "Pink Balloons And Sleepy Tunes"- Upon Leaving Rustburo A Gang Of Vicous Jigglypuffs Start Attacking The Gang And The Town.

Bonus: "News Report On Movie 1"- Sora And Kip Give More Detail Of Who Is In The Movie And Where It Takes Place.

Years
    Episode 11 sounds cool. Blake, a celebrity?....I really like the description of the 12th comic, "Pink Balloons and Sleepy Toons: "A gang of VICIOUS Jigglypuffs attack the gang and the town". LoL I hope I'm not scared of Jigglypuffs now after I read this comic...teehee...

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ok Well I Realized I Forgot To Change The Title Bar On Comics 8-10 So I Fixed It For Those Of You Who Were Wondering, WTH!?

So They Are Changed To Meet Demands Now Lol.

Years
    Wow! That was creepy...I just finished reading the most recent episode (11). What a mean reporter...Blake loves Prof. Oak? WTH? That's histerical...what if it was acually true??? GASP! Good editing done by the reporter. I'll be looking forward to more of your cool/funny comics. Peace out...

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Sorry Guys I Cant Make Comics For A Few Days..

I Am Proud To Announce That My Computers Internet Connection Wont Connect So Unless I Can Fix It Tonight, Ill Put It It The Shop Tomorow and That Means No Comics For A Few Days......

(Im Not Really Proud Lol)

Right Now I Am On My Sisters Computer.
    PM me if you have any questions.

Seriously Proud To Announce That Epi Wont Be In The Comic Anymore!
    1 Talking Pokemon is Enough And Woul Sort of Ruin It So Im Adding In One More Human
    Into The Comic But Its Up Too You To Vote On The New Poll Who Should Get To Be In It!

In A Few Days I Shall Make The Poll And Then You Can Vote.

EDIT- Ok Poll Info.
    -There Will Be 2 Polls About This
    -1st one will be on blind instinct, i will give an overworld picture of each person and you'll pick the one that you think is the coolest
    -2nd one will be put up when each person that is on the poll is in an episode (roughly a few episodes after the movie), this poll will be based on personality and occupations.
    -Their will be roughly 8-10 people on the poll
    -When voting on poll 2 remember to think of how that person could affect the comic, and the others around them.
    -Poll 1 will be released when this thread gets a few more posts

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ok Well Some People Have A Hard TIme Reading The Comic So Im Changing The Outlook So Its Easier TO Read :D

Heres A Quick List Preiview Of People That Will be In Poll (Might Add More)
    -Brian (Edit Of Brendan, Male Hero In Pkmn Ruby)
    -Marina (Revamped Version Of Marina, Heroine In Pkmn Crystal)
    -Koji (Secret Guy From The Upcoming Movie)
    -Pearl (Heroine Of Pkmn Diamond And Pearl)
    -Diamond (Hero Of Pkmn Diamond And Pearl)
    -Kate (New Sprite)
    -Max (May's Little Brother From The Anime Series)
    -Carley (Heroine From Pkmn F red & L green, From My First Comic)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I laughed at the last episode. The hilarious editting reminded me of that Simpsons episode, where they editted an interview with Homer to make him out to be a pervert. It always cracks me up. And so does your comic! Keep it up!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Hi! I viewed your comics yesterday. I couldn't read them all because I was forced to log out. So far, they are really great. I was even laughing while reading one of them.
    I hope you'll be able to fix your computer. Keep it up^_^

Years
    Awwww...I'm sorry that your computer broke...(My computer did that a while back, too from January to March and all the stuff I made back then got deleted so I had to remake everything)...I was really looking forward to epi 12, but I understand. That's cool how you are going to add a character to your comic though..XD

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Ok My Computers Fixed. (I Hope)
    I Finished The New Comic Layout
    I Just Started The New Eppy And Will Be Released Mid-Day Tommorow.
    (Its Kind Of Late To Finish It)

Years
    Tbone2356 said:
    Ok My Computers Fixed. (I Hope)
    I Finished The New Comic Layout
    I Just Started The New Eppy And Will Be Released Mid-Day Tommorow.
    (Its Kind Of Late To Finish It)

Yaaay! I'm glad your computer is fixed if it is. I can't wait until the next eppy, vicious jigglypuff...GASP!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Lol, these are funny. Some of this is like adult humor, but nothing really bad, yet XD Great job, this is really creative, I hope to read more ^____^

Back