• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
Years
  • Just wandering... Didn't wan't to make a post about this too @_@... Where can you get the FireRed/LeafGreen font? Or Emerald... I really want them :(

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • I think you can get them at the Spriter's resource. If not, I can do them. Mostly.

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
  • Test test.... Sorry I hate double posting but this thread is dying :shocked:
    But yeah... Someone come on! Make a new kind of card so this place will be in the "present" time x_X

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    TCard Lounge

TCard Lounge

there ya go some wierd ones, kinda like me :P

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Maroslash said:
    TCard Lounge

TCard Lounge

there ya go some wierd ones, kinda like me :P

Thats NOTHING weird... No offense...
    *continues to bite a Pikachu Tail*
    Fried with Ketchup =D

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    ok ok, first one aint weird but the 2nd one looks a bit... whats the word?....Funky..
    edit
    new pokeballs Friend Fast Lure Balls...And a new pokeball!.... yes there sprites but there for Tcards mainly so i put it in here :P
    TCard Lounge
    TCard Lounge
    TCard Lounge
    TCard Lounge

the lure ball sucks.. i no

Last edited:

Angelus

Up and Coming
    Years
  • I tried to make a Halloween themed card.. As shown by my signature. But I think it needs some work still before it's ready. It's not bad so far, at least to me. The unused template looks better to me though.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Yeah! Rock'n'Role Whoha! oldschool style weeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
    oh btw How'ja like my new siggy :) ... well i think its cool

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Randall said:
    exaxly what the title says
    Argh. Are you fairly new to computers & the internet? I see that your having quite a bit of trouble with simple things.

I'm sorry your having so much trouble, but if the FAQ didn't help you any, then it's just something your going to have to figure out for yourself. Maybe ask a parent or a friend who knows more about computers to help you out.

Blaziken_1976

Fire Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Hi all new her. I am looking for how to make my owen trainer card for the pc and where i can get one for mystergift for FireRed GBA. I live in Bloomington Indiana and can any one tell me where the neraset place is to get my mystergift working. Its activated. :cool:

Back