• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaseo

Cursed Being
Years
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had a good black and white template. And maybe black/red/purple or just two of the colors together. Thx.

Edit: Black and white means their can also be gray^^

Last edited:

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
Sorry, I don't have any black and white template...
Do you mean you want a custom template or just the common one recolored ?

And I also have a question : I made some custom templates and they are pretty good (in my opinion of course ^^). I'd like to make a thread to show them but I'm afraid I can't take requests. Is it possible or would it be considered like a pointless thread ?

Sorry for my bad english...

Kaseo

Cursed Being
Years
Preferably custom...but a common one depends on the common one =P. Like I wouldnt really like a recolored one of the template with a part of a pokeball on the left corner.

And I think you could just show your templates in this thread if ya want.

ze_gobou

Years
OK I'll try to find a template for you.
For my templates, well, it would take time to put them all in a message, and I don't have much time today... perhaps in August when I'm back (I go to Greece next week).

ze_gobou

Years
Sorry, but I have nothing for you...

I mean it would take time to write something like :

Template number one

all BGs I made for the template

... a dozen times.

EDIT : I recolored one of my templates. I must say it could be better, but if u like it, u can use it (just give credit plz ^^)
image1154017048089558200.html

Last edited:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Hey guys, check out my new card.
statuscardleafgreenbj2.gif

I combined my Trainer Card with my Pokemon Info Card. I also added another Trainer Card with more info. I wanted to make room for something under time, but I can't think of anything. I already tried favorite pokemon, but the pokemon's name or icon didn't fit. Anyone have any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back