• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Rayquaza95, thanks for the idea, but I decided to use Fav. Pokemon. I found a way to fit the Pokemon's icon, thanks to KougaWolf's new card. Also here is the template.
InfoTemplate.png

Don't forget to give credit where credit is due.

Years
thanks but thats not what i meant i wanted to use the one in your sig. Also where do you get your sprites from?
and thanks.
PS: I've been working on a new template based on what M2-EX has made but i'm still improving it. When I am done I will post it here for everyone to use.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
Oh, you meant the entire thing ok. For the Pokemon Info Cards you could just request an animated one at my shop when I reopen it and then I could combine it with the template. Also the sprites are form Pokemon Pinball, but Blastoise, Jolteon, and Hitmonlee are revamps of the old Pokemon Pinball.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
hey there. i was wondering if i could get a couple opinions on this coordinater card that i made. i got the template from blaze dragon and i just kind of edited it a bit. and i also made the ribbons on the bottom so i would like to know if you think those actually look like contest ribbons.
so here it is:
cc-example.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Krizelle, they dont really look like the ones from the game, but they look really like the ones from the show? did you make them? awesome if ya did! <3
its a good co-ordinators card, got everything you need to know on it.
keep it up and be creative!
^^''' im back. got a new template coming along, i combined the two back grounds, and i liked the way it came out c: (you know, th ones from r/s/e opening)
and just made out of it an idea for a card.
i want to get some crits on it for now.
basically, im aiming for one more convienent to use in a shop than the one in my siggy... coz that ones got such a huge animation... its just so mean :(
also, been trying to get as smooth an animation as i could... but its not pefect. still, ill be looking to get that eventually.....you know, so it dont bump about so much >.<'''''''
prototemp1.gif

obviously, itll go slow enough to let you read and see the actual card. this was just a quickie with the first frame to be taken out.
the right (ours) will have the small overworld party pokemon, theire names, and genders, with the final one being an overwold of a trainer.
the left follows the slider that indicates which lot of information your looking at.
theres enough room for the entire pokemon sprite to be displayed in that stripy box and pleanty of space from info on them
really its like a pokemon info card and trainers card in one.
so lots and lots of c&c! i really want to get this RIGHT. so any help anyone has to offer WHATSOEVER will be loved.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
thanks. yes i did make them. and i modeled them after the ones from the show because i don't really like how the ones in the game look :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
gotta say kriz' i agree, those ones are way better-looking, and dont boast different ranks.
some people might like that but i prefer indifference!

pmasta, i dont really know if its what your going for but, maybe you could make the bg's a little less vibrant, only coz right now, on the electrocity one it shows best (i tihnk) that the coclour blesnd in too much and can be hard on the eyes to read (might just be me thoough)
having said that, they are exellent! contain all the information, and look right cool! >:3 keep it up!

Years
dragonslayer400 said:
where can i get a animatie program

Doing a little more researching and less asking would provide you with answers much more quicker. There are many animation programs about.

Though I'd personally like to recommend Animagic, myself. An animation program that's very simple to use, I'd know, I've been using it for over a year. If it proved useful to me, then it will for you.

Years
Hm, well you have the basic template, the sprite and the text nicely implemented. There's nothing wrong with it. Cute for your first attempt. I believe what you should focus on now would be on what other templates you can use or perhaps even create. Most like to see original templates (aka ones made completely on your own.) Or perhaps modify an existing template. There's much you can do.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Agreed. Maybe you could try heavily modifying the current one you are using (make it look completely different, but still recognisable. An example would be my first TCard design, see my request thread. I based it off of the same template, but modified it). Once you do that, try making your own, completly different design (examples of cards I've made completly from scratch would be my 2nd - 5th designs).

Good luck, have fun!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
any one got crits for my one? o.o......@rayquaza95: maybe you could make the red lines have a lighetr and darker bits, to bring them out..... like shading on bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back