• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Karma for his comments about Iceland tbh. So many people that they feel sorry for Hungary but I doubt he'll take it out on them, he'll save it for a couple of months and then put 7 past Sporting Gijon or Levante.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Problem is, he most likely will. It always happens. But I kind of wish he wouldn't.
    Come the fuck on. Free-kicks 40m away, free kicks on the right side clearly asking for a left foot but there he goes to shoot it against the bloody wall? I'd understand if he was Pirlo, but he's not bloody Pirlo. He only knows how to shoot with power, doesn't even try to place it or give it a curl.

The coach's choices don't help. The fucker clearly hasn't understood yet that João Mário is not a bloody winger. And that Nani and Moutinho are being useless.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    "Buena Cris! El año que viene ya las sacarás del estadio y te llevarás tu record guiness a la falta peor tirada, con certificado y todo. DE ORO."

I saved this comment after a Madrid match last year and I think it fits the situation.

Also I doubt he'll be able to take it out on Levante. At least not next year. Unless they happen to meet in the Cup or something.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

One of our guys slipped in some big game we lost. A supporter was very vocal in his puzzlement on how that could even happen in a TV interview. In an entertaining manner. Now he is a meme and a celebrity.

This is about the extent of my knowledge regarding this tournament.

Ivysaur

Years
    If I'm not really wrong, with the current results, England, France, Germany and Italy will end up playing each other and then the survivor will meet the winner of the other half, where the only (on paper) strong country could likely be us if Portugal ends up in second place in their group.

This is absurd but I'm so ****ing excited omg.

Ivysaur

Years

Not looked up how they're deciding the next round but England will be playing the second place team from Portugal's group.

Meaning that if they end second, they'll go to the side where France and England already are and Italy and Germany will be as well if they win their groups as expected.

Yeah I'm liking this.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    That's if we even get to qualify. Would always be better to do it in first place, but if this next match is just more of the same shit we've seen in the last two then we're pretty much royally screwed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back