• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I hope I don't have to watch something like the Cro-Por game ever again jesus christ.

Minute 100

0 shots on target.

zero

between both teams

zero.

Ivysaur

Years
    I started liking football after watching a gorgeous Italy - germany in the 2006 world cup. Had this one been the game that day, I probably would be watching a move right now.

Also I think it's pretty obvious that whoever wins the Italy-Germany-Spain-France fight to the death is 90% likely to win the whole thing.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Just making it clear that I'm not a fan of the way we are playing in this Euro. Which is pretty much the way we play since this coach was hired.

Ivysaur

Years
    I was going to post "Should I even watch the second half?" but the forum crashed to tell me that, in fact, I shouldn't have.

Ivysaur

Years
    I was talking about the game I cared about today (two hours late because of the downtime) but I'm glad to see England is not losing to a 4-time world champion but to a supermarket.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    So: England being England, basically. They never do well on these tournaments despite having great players.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Years
    Portugal..........

One the plus side, it'll probably help me go to sleep more easily.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back