• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

Good luck with your job Zach.
    I will start working for the first time on September too, they're already asking me for the documentation to begin. Hope it goes well.

Years

Good luck with your job Zach.
    I will start working for the first time on September too, they're already asking me for the documentation to begin. Hope it goes well.
    Thanks and good luck to you too! 19 years of age was how old I was when I began working too. :)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

And that's another story started - the orange link in my sig, if you're curious

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

the cover art there looks pretty cool
    It's a fun pastime of mine and I've got others on my DeviantArt page

I've made several covers for the Pokémon Reset Bloodlines fanfiction series (which can be found on FFN or through Tvtropes, which is faster since it put them all in one place with helpful links) as well

It's your usual Time Traveling Ash Ketchum story with harem elements (which have yet to come to the forefront, thankfully), but the one-shots are easy enough to stomach since they have little to no bearing on the main story and are mainly character pieces

Cover example:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back