• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea or Coffee?

What's your preference?

• Tea!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Coffee!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Neither!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
  • Either Coffee or Tea? Tea. I'm not a huge fan of coffee, but I do enjoy a cuppa sometimes.

Otherwise, Milo. {XD}

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Tea. I love the soothing feeling of Tea, especially with the flavors that i like.

One interesting thing about Tea is that its possible to prepare something like it in the wild and its easily doable even for the first time camper/survivalist. I don't know about coffee though.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i started to drink coffee when i was 4 years old and i drank it during most of my younger years
    but when i became a teenager i decided to stop drinking it when i found out, that coffee could kill you.... if your body wouldn't have a liver... that kinda shocked me...

so now it is only tea for me​

Years
  • Definately has to be tea for me, I drink quite a lot of tea but I don't drink coffee as I don't like it's taste or smell very much.

Years
  • I enjoy both. I drink my coffee black with no sugar. With tea, it depends what kind it is if I put anything in it or not.

My favorite drink is coffee with a shot of Bailey's :D

Years
  • I can't do coffee. Or rather, I can do coffee, but it has to be one of those really sweetened (and possibly iced) coffees, since otherwise it's far too bitter for me. I've tried. I can't do coffee otherwise.

Tea, on the other hand...give me tea. :D I will gladly take tea if it's offered. Almost any kind will do. Although if it's something like a chai or a cinnamon tea, please give it to me right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tea! Hot Tea, Iced Tea, I'm totally okay with it all. Coffee on the other hand I almost never drink it hot. I'll drink iced coffee with a flavour, cream, and sugar, but even then I normally lean more towards the tea at the place I work at. In fact the only reason why I even drink coffee every now and then is because of my job otherwise I would rarely drink coffee if ever.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Coming from an arabic family, tea has been a part of my life ever since I was a kid, so I definitely prefer it over coffee. Not only does it taste better, it has many health benefits. I do drink coffee though, and enjoy them from time to time if it's a particularly cold morning out or I'm feeling like I need a pick-me-up.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
  • I would prefer coffee, though not due to the taste.

It managed to keep me attentive when performing important tasks, though it had an odd side-effect...it temporarily changed my personality. >_>

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Tea, because I collect tea bag wrappers
    I also like coffee.
    I drink mine black with sugar.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I love tea! I've tried way too many times to like coffee and it just never works for me. Very rarely do I find a cup of coffee that I like, and when I do I usually really like it. But I'll take tea any day! I love green tea the most, especially gunpowder and matcha. I'm also fond of black tea, and red tea- really, any tea except fruit!

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • Fan of both! Coffee's great in the morning and I don't mind the bitter ones at all, take it black w/ no sugar. Mainly stick to green tea hot or cold, pretty soothing either way.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I used to be more on coffee, but I've since switched to tea not too long ago! It's much healthier; and it's better for me as I'm currently trying to cure my anxiety, which coffee unfortunately induces. I'm currently drinking tea with caffeine (since that happens to be the only tea at home when I made the switch), so it does make me a little panicky sometimes, but I'll then switch to herbal tea as soon as I get it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Anyone who knows me knows that I am quite obsessed with tea. I do have my moments with coffee though, but I found out that it really affects my anxiety and so I try to avoid it most of the time.

*sips tea*

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Ehhhh I never really was a big fan of coffee. I drink green tea like it's water, though.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Tea! I always enjoy a good cup of Earl Grey any day. Coffee's great too, I usually make it decaffinated with a bunch of sugar and so much milk that it's barely recognizable as coffee {XD}.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • Coffee. Specially, Dunkin' Donuts. Ice Latte w/ Caramel & Mocha

Back