• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teachers call it "the bathroom" we call it "I'm bored, I'm leaving"

Years
  • If I was bored in class in high school, I would just shift over to my doodling notebook and start drawing maps or stick figure series. In college, however, I'm usually at a computer, and I will start surfing the web.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Knew I'd seen this on facebook earlier xD

We don't have lockers at our school, and generally teachers are just like 'no, you should've gone at break'. So if that's the case we just make our best efforts to annoy him/her.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I go to the only bathroom for girl business; I have to touch up my makeup and hair, okay. D8

If I am bored in class, I doodle to keep myself awake. I cannot afford to miss a lecture. :(

Years
  • If I'm bored in class, then I usually just get permission to leave to another teacher's classroom or the auditorium. I usually get permission too XD; Being a senior is awesome o3o;

Or . . if I can't get out, I'll just talk to my friends or text. (:

I go to the only bathroom for girl business; I have to touch up my makeup and hair, okay. D8
    I cannot tell you how often I do this. ):
    I ask if I can go to the auditorium / teacher's room, then I head to the theatre and just fix my hair and appearance in general . . because some mornings it's hard to wake up, shower, dry, AND fix your hair ;_;

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • When I'm bored in class, I just open a book and draw some random graffiti, since we don't have that kind of liberty at our school.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Not yet. I don't see the point of getting out of the teacher's sight when the lesson is going on.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Is that even a question? Who the hell doesn't? hahaha.

Of course, I do it daily.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • I doodle if I'm bored, or spend my time fighting the urge to sleep.

Sometimes I go out and get a drink to wake myself up, but I actually rarely take bathroom breaks just out of boredom. xD;

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I usually just fall asleep on my desk or I text some of my friends and ask them to meet me somewhere. We did have some gullible teachers that didn't notice how long we would be gone so we would go to the computers at the library.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I only do it in Bio. I can do it in Health, but we can listen to our iPods so I choose not too XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • In high school, not so much because of the dreaded pass system and the 5-minute rule.

In college, I've been known to:

Sleep, draw really bad fanart of Blue/Leaf, draw maps of the Rock Hill, SC metro area, defeat the Elite Four, play other DS games, read manga, read hotel directories, and make fun of the professor's weird accent.

Then again, this semester, my professor is so out of it, I could leave for an hour, come back, and he would never notice.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I actually never do it. I just get my phone out and start texting away. I'm really slick. :P

The few times I do do it, though, I probably am bored, though. :P

Back