• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    (goes on one knee) I'll do anything you ask, leader.

lol, thanks for your loyalty

i sent you the ips file dose it matter that im mapping new maps or should i save and send you the ips patch for version 0.06

hey luna i finsihed mapping route 104 and rustoboro if i make ips of the new 0.06 beta can you merge the two or just transfer the new scripts over? i still have the blocks in place at petalberg because i dont want it open yet

which ever one is easier for you

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    hey war i'm officially applying for the team as scripter, i pm'ed you the proof earlier.

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    im waiting for whatever i dont know what you want me to do but im very interested in testing

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    well i'm not a mapper but is there any scripting to do?

P.S getting bored, really really bored.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    Oh shoot! That reminds me, can i see some of your work?

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Right!!! Who want to make the first map in the hack?

my work? like what?

and id like to make the first map but my computer broke so im using a diffrent one, but i guess i can download advance map.. so yes i would like to do it :)

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    i cant seem to find a new tileset in this rom

well i have the rom should i script any stuff

also i noticed this team doesnt have some kina banner/userbar/memberbar or something, i could make 1?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back