• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    recruit

just wondering if you still needed people on the team. i can do quite alot-
    pokemon editing
    Trainer/Gym leader input/editing
    Overworld editing
    can edit intros
    I am really good at mapping and can make things look natural and have a really creative mind and can create something clean and well done on the spot

Just get back to me if you want me :) i have lots of time right now

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    just wondering if you still needed people on the team. i can do quite alot-
    pokemon editing
    Trainer/Gym leader input/editing
    Overworld editing
    can edit intros
    I am really good at mapping and can make things look natural and have a really creative mind and can create something clean and well done on the spot

Just get back to me if you want me :) i have lots of time right now

sweet your in, can i see some of your trainer overworlds? please

Years
    you need a tiler? why do you guys use the tiles from others like from light platinum or such just give credit to the owner of the tiles
    EDIT:and if you need me to sprite anything!! i would do that in love xD you could write some desciption about a fakemon that i could to sprite then if you want it in 64x64 size (firered,ruby etc) 80x80 (my size) or more.Give some details maybe position how would you see it or an picture too, realy would to sprite for you :D em i accepted for a spriter? :D

On this topic no1 replies in a hole a day why is it so lonely :(
    And i quited my hack long time ago bcz i have no more time for it :/, you can delete it from first page.

I play an online game Monster Ranch do some1 play it? i realy enyoy playing it and i spend most time on it realy cool game ;)
    there are fakemons there are very well sprited, on the forum from it are topics with spriters,very cool :D.

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    you need a tiler? why do you guys use the tiles from others like from light platinum or such just give credit to the owner of the tiles
    EDIT:and if you need me to sprite anything!! i would do that in love xD you could write some desciption about a fakemon that i could to sprite then if you want it in 64x64 size (firered,ruby etc) 80x80 (my size) or more.Give some details maybe position how would you see it or an picture too, realy would to sprite for you :D em i accepted for a spriter? :D

On this topic no1 replies in a hole a day why is it so lonely :(
    And i quited my hack long time ago bcz i have no more time for it :/, you can delete it from first page.

I play an online game Monster Ranch do some1 play it? i realy enyoy playing it and i spend most time on it realy cool game ;)
    there are fakemons there are very well sprited, on the forum from it are topics with spriters,very cool :D.

i'll use shiny gold tiles, i don't believe that you can use ruby tiles on a fire red game

Years
    you can add any tile in fr/lg just need some experience :D i made once a lucario statue and implemeted into my hack :P

Years
    thanks, i see in your siggy you realy need a tiler, if you want i can make some tiles just say wich tiles you want i can try :D

Years
    so you need a tile inserter hmmm, could you explain what do you need to put in your hack? i could help if you explain me.I had some experience by inserting i just need to remember a bit about it.
    EDIT: i think we need to be a bit faster by hcking say where did you stop! i will help with anything! Come on guys we are gonna do this hack work Alpha and Omega teams! yea :D

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Did you just email him the same tiles and patch? .IPS/.APS/.UPS are ok. .GBA isnt lol.
    I wish you luck tuna.

Wait I think someone made a rom base with tiles like that. -goes on a search for no reason-

Years
    umm i didnt got the messege you send me war.send me here on pokecommunity the ips file and tiles i need to insert okey.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back