• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    dude...any more scripts you want..tell me...no that i am saying man is bad...but i want to do some work.......

i sent the rom...hey man..i just wanted to point out why the script failed to work in the first place....you forgot to convert the trainer number and poeple number to hex...lol....and the 4050 var number should be 4051 for fr/lg... and the dynamic offset should be found in fsf...not just be placed 800000....cause using the smae offset twice is bad and will...without doubt...lead to the second script to fail....800000 is just used as an examle in tutorials....don't use it......oh and you need to set a flag after any hide sprite command... and put that flag's number in the people id box in a-map.....so that the sprite can always be perminanlty be hidden..... lol///i hope that this helped.......

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
    ya; hey man i have something planed 4 u but i haven't gotten that far yet :)

hey dude..i sent you the ips file...i'm gonna send you the map pic so yuo can gimme your opinion right away.....lol.....i like how this one came out....

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Some work from my previous hack. Sorry for not giving you the whole map because I forgot hoe to do it! LOLZ! ;)

Echidna

Years
    i like the maps although it would be better to see them bigger...but they are great from my perspective.....

Echidna

Years
    congratulations man.....hey you need anything done in the mean time...i have a few days off like weakend and no homework these few next days..i could help with anything you want...but explain it deeply so i can do it thurully......lol....

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
    I think I have a plot line. Wes goes on after taking down Cipher and Team Snaggem, and marries Rui. They have one son, YOU. Soon, after many years, (when you are liek, 14) and Wes and Rui both pass away, you learn that, after battling two Team Snaggem grunts who are causing trouble with your Umbreon and Espeon, that Team Snaggem is regrouping, and Cipher is as well. Soon, after battling new Cipher Admins and Team Snaggem admins a lot, you run into, guess who, a guy with the sprite of Emerald (Pokemon Adventure Manga Series) (name is based on Character's selection) who ultimately sacrifices himself in the end to give you the power to calm a Shadow Rayquaza. Yeah, pretty random, ain't it? Besides, sorry for being away. And, what happened to the other hack?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    I think I have a plot line. Wes goes on after taking down Cipher and Team Snaggem, and marries Rui. They have one son, YOU. Soon, after many years, (when you are liek, 14) and Wes and Rui both pass away, you learn that, after battling two Team Snaggem grunts who are causing trouble with your Umbreon and Espeon, that Team Snaggem is regrouping, and Cipher is as well. Soon, after battling new Cipher Admins and Team Snaggem admins a lot, you run into, guess who, a guy with the sprite of Emerald (Pokemon Adventure Manga Series) (name is based on Character's selection) who ultimately sacrifices himself in the end to give you the power to calm a Shadow Rayquaza. Yeah, pretty random, ain't it? Besides, sorry for being away. And, what happened to the other hack?

THAT'S A PERFECT IDEA!!!! We'll use that :) good job luna :)

hey is anyone good at inserting OW's from this site: https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonblackwhite/sheet/34024

Last edited:

Shadowyxz

Insert title here
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Hey, do you still need people to sprite and to make maps?

Skills: Spriting, Mapping
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: None, really :/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    @Luna : Sounds really good I guess, might need some editing later. But its a great basic Idea.

@War : Why those? Anyways, I Probally cant insert (Havent learned :P) But I think we should 'demake' them first to fit into either the r/s/e or fr/lg OW style. D/P or Hg/Ss Might work but im not sure

@ Shadow :
    Sprite - I know just spritting a concept may seem harmless, but I say you should ask the owner of the concept if you could sprite or use it. Otherwise it might be theft.

Map - Im no cave mappist much. But its hard for me to see what your trying to do. It looks flat but bumpy, not in a good way. Ill try to map and example. Also the sides dont connect?
    |_______________
    |
    When It should be
    L____________
    |
    Or something, idk xD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Well pretty much draw them again in a differnt style, theres bases too. Im not sure, i havent done much with OW's
    But I dont think we can insert B/W style (plus we would have to insert the rest too)

Echidna

Years
    uh....to tell the truth, i might be gd at a lot of stuff, but inserting OWs is my weakest spot, but i can tell you this, the size is no problem, you can insert an OW of any size, you can make the hero a mountain for all that maters, NSE allows to resize the OWs frames(for exaple, the boat that you ride in in fire red, yeah that big thing, is an OW), oh and the only prob that makes OW insertign a prob to me, and makes these ows hard to insert is palettes, but that is fully solvable by using firered hacked engine.....lol.....but its kinda hard.....i tried, and it didn't work, and there is always asm hacking to add palette possibilities, or trying t reduce the palette of all these OWs to like 1 or 2 palettes max...but that's hard...so lets stick to the other ideas......i hope this helped.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back