• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    AEP???never heard about that...can you give me a link for that to download...btw i posted a vm on your profile

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    anything u want me to do war rock and just to tell u i can also edit over worlds

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Last edited:

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    here it is the reily ow sprite just tell u i cant make capes are solder pads ect except a hat

Last edited:
    Years
    war ty for the link...wow nice railey :D...yes yes i will be so good looking :D

EDIT:here is the starter map that will be in my hack pssst :D
    Spoiler:

war i will give you my hack that you guys can help me after i finish with the mapping...after that i need help about scripting :D..but you must wait..

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    war ty for the link...wow nice railey :D...yes yes i will be so good looking :D

EDIT:here is the starter map that will be in my hack pssst :D
    Spoiler:

war i will give you my hack that you guys can help me after i finish with the mapping...after that i need help about scripting :D..but you must wait..

Nice hack man!!! it's amazing; i like the big house

i just finshed th back reily sprite

alright nice; -Ikki_ is still working on the sprite

Last edited:
    Years
    ty war...and why you not insert that sprite of riley its right size :D..btw in few days i will be done with the mapping and then i'll need your help guys :D

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    ty war...and why you not insert that sprite of riley its right size :D..btw in few days i will be done with the mapping and then i'll need your help guys :D

alright; i might insert the sprite, but i want to see what kidgoku can do

ok it is way bad than i thought lol

no way man, i great!!! I couldn't even make that

Last edited:
    Years
    i wrote fan mail to the pokemon creators in japan and i also gave them a list of all the pokemon a caught and their levels and they wrote me back saying, "You are now the official 2nd pokemon master!!!"

WoW suppperbb...hhaha i cant believe...good for you..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back