• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I can make trainers. Oh and war rock that sprite i showed u on ur profile is ready for use :).

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    ok guys i am coming up with an amazing sprite!! u gotta c it once im done with it..it might be the ledgendary for omega!!

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Yeah, well im not sure if i can do a dark/water legend like you asked, its hard imo.

Ill start with the water strters, im shading the basic, then ill make wild fakes.

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    im making a sprite right now and it looks crazy awsome!!

Yeah, well im not sure if i can do a dark/water legend like you asked, its hard imo.

Ill start with the water strters, im shading the basic, then ill make wild fakes.
    oh thats ok il try some day..thats what war rock exe wanted so..ill try making it...and can u send me all ur sprites so i can size them to the right place..im good at that..so send me any guys u have right now

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well, my sprites are 96x96... When they are resized, they blur up.

BTW, found some tilesets...
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219832

Those tiles are for RMXP, sure we can resize and redo to use, but really> o.o They'll prob be a lil hard to insert (me yes. NZ, prob no problem :P)

Warrock, I thought you &NZ inserted tiles? I download your latest post patch, and everything seemed same(well tiles, and map). Unless there was no reason why you attached that.

Thumbs, I guess try 64x64, I admit its different as I grown use to the 96x96.
    Aslo depends, what to use to resize? if Photoshop (May be more) it Anti-Aliase? them. So "blurs up". try paint, then fix up. or just start from 64x64. Remember 16 colors.

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Ok, so ill make em 64x64. Ill resize pelicrane. And ill make the water starter 64x64. :) one question: does it have to be 16 colors? Or can it be less?

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    hey nimblethumbs just send ur sprites to me and i can resize them.

hey guys help me make names for my fakemon and do u guys thing i should have 8 ledgendaries or less? cuz every1 wants me to make ledgendaries

Last edited:

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    @pokemignight:

They can't- they blur. I tried.

And the water starter is in my album... Its unnamed.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Those tiles are for RMXP, sure we can resize and redo to use, but really> o.o They'll prob be a lil hard to insert (me yes. NZ, prob no problem :P)

Warrock, I thought you &NZ inserted tiles? I download your latest post patch, and everything seemed same(well tiles, and map). Unless there was no reason why you attached that.

Thumbs, I guess try 64x64, I admit its different as I grown use to the 96x96.
    Aslo depends, what to use to resize? if Photoshop (May be more) it Anti-Aliase? them. So "blurs up". try paint, then fix up. or just start from 64x64. Remember 16 colors.

NZ isn't replying to my messages so... I took they initiative

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • hey guys plz help me to name our sprites

It would help if we knew what they were (like animal wise)
    charactics, types, ect.

Like I said to all you in vms, I got 2 incomplete sprites to offer, and that ill be trying to help /fix/ (theirs always room to improve) other sprites

Nimblethumbs

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I'm not super super happy about letting people modify em, but I'm ok with it I guess. If you could tell me where to fix it, i probably will.

@Pokemidnight- The face looks fine imo.
    @Countryemo- Can you send me the incompletes? I'll sprite em up, cause I'm dry of inspiration @_@.
    @Everyone- Userbar here:

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • I'm not super super happy about letting people modify em, but I'm ok with it I guess. If you could tell me where to fix it, i probably will.

@Pokemidnight- The face looks fine imo.
    @Countryemo- Can you send me the incompletes? I'll sprite em up, cause I'm dry of inspiration @_@.
    @Everyone- Userbar here:

nice i love the userbar :) how ais the sprite going?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back