• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • i love the new fakemons..........why does all the action happen while i'm away ??????

Echidna

Years
  • so do we have the water starters yet ??????? sorry i'm not checking in a lot...mid year exams and stuff, they came late for some reason......

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • lol, sorry i haven't been on lately i've had a paper to type (for school) and i'm waiting for Wesley FG to release his final beta of Light Platinum and he hasn't yet... :(

war rock exe

Years
  • Here's a little update on what i've been doing and here's what i need done:

A map (remake of pallet town make it like a giant research center or a town)
    And someone who knows how to replace the pokedex with the national dex.

thanks in advance! :) here's the patch to use it on( fire red): https://www.4shared.com/file/lydXoqw8/New_hacking_rom_2.html

P.S. do any one you know anybody who is an excellent OW creator or a spriter? I need on of each or one that could do both, thanks for the help :)

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
  • r0bert is a godd drawer of everything... i forget if he's part of this team or not, casuse me and him are on like 10 teams together...........is he on this team ???

P.S. i'll work on the national dex and map thingy......... don't get your hopes up on the map though..........oh and i might take a while.... cause i still have these stupid mid terms...........i HATE school !!!!!!!

war rock exe

Years
  • r0bert is a godd drawer of everything... i forget if he's part of this team or not, casuse me and him are on like 10 teams together...........is he on this team ???

P.S. i'll work on the national dex and map thingy......... don't get your hopes up on the map though..........oh and i might take a while.... cause i still have these stupid mid terms...........i HATE school !!!!!!!

no r0bert isn't on the team, but could you ask him?? and anymap will do thanks you rock :)

P.S. same here i, haven't gotten much done with all the homework they're loading us on... :(

war rock exe

Years
  • Hey guys here's a minor update again, i had to restart everything on my rom because of a huge bug... Below are the starters for the game:

If you have any different idea's for the starters just post it and tell me :)

Echidna

Years
  • sorry, i still haven't got the work you asked for, but i do have a recommendation fo0r the starters, axew and monozu are good, but u gotta change zorua inot one of these, so that they are all 3 evolutioanhry form pokemon.:

klink

shibishirasu

hitomoshi

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    ok guys i will be working on my fakemon 2morrow cuz war rock exe and i have no school 2morrow cuz of a snowday...ive been soo busy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back