• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blazing Empire

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    yes i would like to be lead mapper nothing else!!!

Spoiler:

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    well i will be another one then, there can be two dont be greedy, and i will make it go faster,

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Sorry man - I cant let in anymore mappers, we have quite a lot now, and also aerow (proffesional) gave tips and said we have too many mappers!!!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    im srry to say 07harris but i must be quiting this team i cant see this hack going anywhere and im busy with my own hack so im sry

true true, i must quit too, i feel that i have made more progress with other hacks, including my own, and I want to continue with those.
    Come on guys..he is actually doing something..they are progressing..
    07Harris,you better release some updates if you want to keep your team here

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ouch, scripting @ 1% and mapping @ 2%?

O_O

Stop Spamming Please!

UPDATE:
    Here is a long-awaited update from the team!
    first of all - we are gonna get a tile-patch!
    then we will get yuuichi doing more mapping!
    Then we will have Aerow doing some awesome scripting!
    And then - well... by then our tile-inserter might be ready - he said he will do the job in bout a month!

And then we are all happy and we carry on - please dont leave guys - we are doing so well!

Back