• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team BlazingHACKS - screenshot updates coming

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Specialty: Script,map, set up Pokemon locations, change the Professor Into text and Pokemon that appears with the professor(strangely I find that many people don't know how to do it, but meh). I also deal with making the games thread when it get's into the beta stages. I would also be able to answer any thread questions some may ask also causing me to be A beta tester. I also deal with advertising by using Youtube, creating banners, wallpaper, etc.

Time available: Everyday except Friday

Dedication for this team
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: 10
    You are in, register in our forum.
    The base is fire red.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    Specialty: Scripting
    Time available: Anytime
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Dedication for this team: I will do what I am told haha
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: What number makes me look good but not cocky? haha

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Specialty: Scripting
    Time available: Anytime
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Dedication for this team: I will do what I am told haha
    Rate yourself 1 to 10: What number makes me look good but not cocky? haha
    You are in bro, we are all full as of now unless you are a mapper.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Game entering heavy development stage.
    Alpha patch sent today, we are currently working on getting a good amount of story and gameplay into it. A active Mapper needed.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Specialty: Mapper, Pokémon Data Editing, Sprite Inserter, Idealist, Planner(but I'm sure you have it planned)
    Time available: EST Time Zone- Anytime that isn't early in the morning, I'm available late at night mostly. :p
    Proof of work: Well to prove my idealist nature: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320669
    Proof that I'm a good planner:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8318827
    Proof of Mapping: attached to response
    Dedication for this team: I'm here when you need me. {:3}
    Rate yourself 1 to 10:Ehh, im a strong 7-8

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Specialty: Mapper, Pokémon Data Editing, Sprite Inserter, Idealist, Planner(but I'm sure you have it planned)
    Time available: EST Time Zone- Anytime that isn't early in the morning, I'm available late at night mostly. :p
    Proof of work: Well to prove my idealist nature: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320669
    Proof that I'm a good planner:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8318827
    Proof of Mapping: attached to response
    Dedication for this team: I'm here when you need me. {:3}
    Rate yourself 1 to 10:Ehh, im a strong 7-8
    O yes! Big time helper. Register in our forum. (in my profile) talk to the mods, check the latest patch and jobs thread. I'll be gone for a week, so I won't be there.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • O yes! Big time helper. Register in our forum. (in my profile) talk to the mods, check the latest patch and jobs thread. I'll be gone for a week, so I won't be there.

Alright awesome :) glad to help out. I already registered :p. So you'lll definelty be seeing me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    New screenshots as of today!
    U2w7JdY.png

19YT7q1.png

Back