• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team-Building Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    All Kanto team

Okay I'm making a team for that Kanto competition so no hold items but here's what I have

Arcanine
    Intimidate
    Jolly
    252 atk and 252 speed
    Flare blitz
    Extreme speed
    Iron head
    Maybe wild charge

Slowbro
    Regenerator
    Bold
    236 hp 196 def 76 spD
    Unsure if I want to run calm mind set or def stall

Tauros
    Sheer force
    Jolly
    252 atk and 252 speed
    Iron head
    Zen headbutt
    Retaliate
    Rockslide

JOLTEON
    Volt absorb
    Timid
    252 spatk and 252 speed
    Thunderbolt
    Volt switch
    Shadowball
    Signal beam

Unsure if I should use poison touch muk and moxie gyarados or go with multi scale dragonite and haze/rapid spin tentacruel. Some suggestions please? I'll only be going up against the first gen Pokemon and no hold items will be in this!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Okay I'm making a team for that Kanto competition so no hold items but here's what I have

Unsure if I should use poison touch muk and moxie gyarados or go with multi scale dragonite and haze/rapid spin tentacruel. Some suggestions please? I'll only be going up against the first gen Pokemon and no hold items will be in this!
    Iron Head is useless on Arcanine, since Close Combat hits Rock Pokemon harder, while Fairy and Ice Pokemon are already taken care of by Flare Blitz:
    -Flare Blitz
    -Extreme Speed
    -Wild Charge
    -Close Combat/Crunch
    Nature: Jolly/Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire

The main appeal of using Sheer Force Tauros is Rock Climb. Since this is hard to obtain, there isn't much merit to using Tauros, really, unless you went to the Dream World in Gen V. An alternate Sheer Force user is Nidoking:
    -Sludge Wave
    -Earth Power
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt/Fire Blast/Flamethrower
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Ability: Sheer Force

With Clefable as the only Fairy Pokemon in the Kanto battle format, Dragonite is a very safe option to include:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake/Fire Punch
    -Extreme Speed
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
    Ability: Multiscale

Sandslash may be a better option over Tentacruel, since it sets up Stealth Rock:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Knock Off/Stone Edge
    -Rapid Spin
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 124 HP/252 Atk/132 Spe

Just be aware of that huge Water weakness, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Iron Head is useless on Arcanine, since Close Combat hits Rock Pokemon harder, while Fairy and Ice Pokemon are already taken care of by Flare Blitz:
    -Flare Blitz
    -Extreme Speed
    -Wild Charge
    -Close Combat/Crunch
    Nature: Jolly/Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire

The main appeal of using Sheer Force Tauros is Rock Climb. Since this is hard to obtain, there isn't much merit to using Tauros, really, unless you went to the Dream World in Gen V. An alternate Sheer Force user is Nidoking:
    -Sludge Wave
    -Earth Power
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt/Fire Blast/Flamethrower
    Ability: Sheer Force

With Clefable as the only Fairy Pokemon in the Kanto battle format, Dragonite is a very safe option to include:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Outrage/Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake/Fire Punch
    -Extreme Speed
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    Ability: Multiscale

Sandslash may be a better option over Tentacruel, since it sets up Stealth Rock:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake
    -Knock Off/Stone Edge
    -Rapid Spin
    EVs: 124 HP/252 Atk/132 Spe

Just be aware of that huge Water weakness, though.

Yeah I like what you're saying but I need tentacruel so I can take out clefable since I feel everyone is going to use that! Tauros I just picked him since he's fast and only has one weakness but yeah rock climb would be nice and I would've had that if I had access to it!! I just wanted to put a special wall for alakazams and gengars lol I'm so confused !!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Yeah I like what you're saying but I need tentacruel so I can take out clefable since I feel everyone is going to use that! Tauros I just picked him since he's fast and only has one weakness but yeah rock climb would be nice and I would've had that if I had access to it!! I just wanted to put a special wall for alakazams and gengars lol I'm so confused !!

I suggested Nidoking because it also handles Clefable and several more other threate because of its wide move pool.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2016
    I havent played competetively since black and white, and i am looking to put together a good team, heres the list of pokemon that i currently have and would like to use, i put a star next to my favorites.
    •Blastoise**
    •Gengar*
    •samurott
    •dragonite*
    •rapidash*
    •pigeot*
    •latios*
    •garchomp
    •snorlax*
    •tyranitar
    •greninja
    •typhlosion
    •lapras*
    •gardevoir
    •nidoking
    •aurorus*
    •arcanine*
    •marowak*
    •ampharos*
    •azumarill
    •florgess
    •rhyperior
    •gogoat
    •goodra*
    •altaria
    •raichu*
    Please choose a team of six from the list, include movesets, natures and hold items and what roles on the team. :D

Blastoise obviously has to be on the team though hes my pal ������

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Okay, so I decided to give VGC 2016 a shot. Here's the four that I plan to use, but I'm stuck on what to fit in in the last two slots:

Kyogre:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Origin Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunder
    -Protect
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 116 HP/140 Def/252 SAtk
    Item: Blue Orb

Rayquaza:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Dragon Ascent
    -Extreme Speed
    -Earth Power
    -Protect
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb/Lum Berry

Mawile:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Iron Head
    -Play Rough
    -Sucker Punch
    -Protect
    EVs: 132 HP/252 Atk/124 Spe
    Item: Mawilite
    Ability: Intimidate

Crobat:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Super Fang
    -Tailwind
    -Quick Guard
    -Taunt
    EVs: 252 HP/4 SDef/252 Spe or some other spread; any suggestions?
    Item: Mental Herb/Sitrus Berry/Lum Berry
    Ability: Inner Focus

The ones I'm stuck on deciding on are:

Thundurus:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Thunderbolt
    -Hidden Power (Ice)/Focus Blast
    -Thunder Wave
    -Protect
    Item: Focus Sash
    Ability: Prankster

Therian Landorus:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Earthquake
    -Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    -U-turn
    -Protect
    Item: Life Orb/Focus Sash

Amoonguss:
    Team-Building Workshop

-Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb
    -Rage Powder
    -Spore
    -Protect
    Nature: Relaxed/Bold
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
    Item: Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
    Ability: Regenerator

Feel free to give other suggestions on the last 2 slots.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Would anybody be willing to help me get into competitive battling? I'd love a (mostly) fairy type team.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
    Help me build a team!

Soon I am going to finish my Pokedex and want to dive straight into the competitive, as such I need some help building a team with my favourite Pokemon (also need help with moves, IVs/EVs, items and natures as I never did any competitive Pokemon battles) Single battles are my priority as I do not have a partner yet!

Butterfree
    Pidgeot
    Nidoran/Nidorino
    Ivysaur
    Growlithe
    Muk
    Marowak
    Dragonair
    Cyndaquil
    Phanpy
    Swampert
    Gardevoir
    Breloom
    Aron
    Flygon
    Armaldo
    Milotic
    Duskull
    Chimecho
    Spheal
    Infernape
    Luxray
    Floatzel
    Lucario
    Leafeon
    Gliscor
    Whimsicott
    Archeops
    Carracosta
    Garbodor
    Talonflame
    Skiddo
    Dragalge
    Charizard
    Ponyta
    Gyrados
    Eevee
    Mew
    Electrike
    Manectric
    Glaceon
    Victini
    Liepard
    Zorua
    Galvantula
    Haxorus
    Camerupt
    Rufflet
    Greninja
    Scatterbug
    Furfrou
    Amaura
    Goomy
    Sliggoo
    Goodra
    Phantump
    Noibat

Are any of these good? Any good combos that I can make with them? Do you see any particularly strong Pokemon here which are good in themselves and can recommend me a good moveset for them?

Last edited:

Wavybone

The waviest weirdo
    Years
    You should use Smogon.com if you want moves, items, Evs, and natures. I really don't anyone is just going to throw you a team together. They give info about the competitive scene too and even have advice on what Pokemon pair well and what Pokemon check/counter each other.

I don't think you can use Mythical Pokemon: Mew and Victini. Also, some of these Pokemon you listed are in their base forms or not fully evolved. You do plan on evolving them right? I do want to help you but you've got to do some work and research too :P

I will give you a set or two though.

Greninja
    Item: Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    Evs: 252 Spe, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Hp
    Moves: Hydro Pump
    Extrasensory
    Dark Pulse
    Ice Beam

Just a standard set that works fine for me. Goes well with Multiscale Dragonite and Mega Mawile.

Hope I helped; welcome to competitive play.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Well, first step is to decide what format you wish to do battle in. Smogon's formats (all singles) are the most popular, but Nintendo's VGC format (doubles) is used in-game for battle spot and tournaments. Each has their own banlist to be concerned with. For example, Greninja is banned in Smogon's standard format, OU. I'll assume you are trying to play VGC here and speak as such.

VGC 2016 Rules (that matter):
    All battles will be Double Battles played in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
    Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter will not be permitted (the blue pentagon is required).
    All discovered Pokémon will be allowed except the following Mythical Pokémon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, and Hoopa (Volcanion is not discovered).
    Teams may have no more than two of the following Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.
    All items will be allowed except Soul Dew. Each Pokémon must hold a different item.

I'll let someone else work off this because I don't play VGC yet. You WILL need to expand that list though, as it isn't all evolved or strong and does not contain Landorus.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
    You should use Smogon.com if you want moves, items, Evs, and natures. I really don't anyone is just going to throw you a team together. They give info about the competitive scene too and even have advice on what Pokemon pair well and what Pokemon check/counter each other.

I don't think you can use Mythical Pokemon: Mew and Victini. Also, some of these Pokemon you listed are in their base forms or not fully evolved. You do plan on evolving them right? I do want to help you but you've got to do some work and research too :P

I will give you a set or two though.

Greninja
    Item: Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    Evs: 252 Spe, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Hp
    Moves: Hydro Pump
    Extrasensory
    Dark Pulse
    Ice Beam

Just a standard set that works fine for me. Goes well with Multiscale Dragonite and Mega Mawile.

Hope I helped; welcome to competitive play.

I have checked smogon website out like you said but I do not really understand what I am looking at here...

Wavybone

The waviest weirdo
    Years
    Say you want a move set for Gliscor basically just type in Gliscor in your search bar as well as Smogon; should be the first link that comes up after you hit enter and when you open up that page...move sets, items, natures, everything you just asked for will come up for Gliscor.

Kilo1000

Noob
    Years
    I have been having trouble on battle spot when using thundurus. I use the Twave + 3 move set up. I don't hack IV so I can't get hidden power ice.

Thundurus @Sytrus Berry
    Timid
    252/spA 252/spe 4/def
    Twave
    Voltswitch
    Thunderbolt
    Focus blast

I rarely find myself using tbolt, but I'm always using twave to cripple threats that would otherwise sweep. The problem is that T waving is the only good use I find for thundurus, and a ground type renders it useless. Thudurus is pretty frail to ice beams and usually KOs after only getting one twave off. I feel like other prankster Pokemon would make better use of the ability, but I'm not sure if that is the case. I could also change moves on thundurus. I did try taunt, but people seem to go for attacks when it come to thundurus.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Hey guys I'm fairly new to competitive battling (mostly it just has been against friends who play even less than I do). I want to try my hand at some competing battling but mostly for wifi and maybe some completions in my home town.
    Normally I prefer to battle in UU and lower tiers since I like the larger variety and more Pokemon from those tiers. I could really use any help in forming a solid team; here is what I have so far:

Umbreon w/ leftovers
    Careful w/ Synchronize
    Max Evs for Hp SpeDf and the last in Def
    Foul Play
    Wish
    Heal Bell
    Toxic
    I prefer toxic for the defensive pressure over baton passing. Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon so I do want him on my team regardless.

Absol-Mega w/ Absolite
    Jolly w/ Magic Bounce (pre mega ability is Super Luck but it doesn't matter)
    Max Evs for Atk and Spe with the last in SpeDf
    Sucker Punch
    Play Rough
    Knock Off
    Ice Beam (swords dance could go here for the set up sweep but Absol can't really take time to set up)

Noivern w/ Choice Specs
    Timid w/ Infiltrator
    Max Ev for SpAk and Spe with the rest in SpDf
    Draco Meteor
    Hurricane
    Flamethrower
    U-Turn

With these three fairy becomes a huge weakness so I was looking at Gunk Shot Crogunk, Sludge Wave Tentacruel (who would also be my rapid spinner, toxic spikes support, and use Hex), or switching out Noivern for Brave bird Crobat using roost, U-turn, and Defog or Cross Poison depending on if Tentacruel is around to spin away hazards).

I thought Gourgeist XL could be a good bulky physical blocker with Will-o-wisp, Synthesis, Leech Seed, and Seed Bomb but I've never tested a Gourgeist.

As you can see, any help is appreciated. Other than Umbreon I'm open to trying different Pokemon out on this team as long as they qualify for UU tier battles. Thank you in advance guys!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have been having trouble on battle spot when using thundurus. I use the Twave + 3 move set up. I don't hack IV so I can't get hidden power ice.

Thundurus @Sytrus Berry
    Timid
    252/spA 252/spe 4/def
    Twave
    Voltswitch
    Thunderbolt
    Focus blast

I rarely find myself using tbolt, but I'm always using twave to cripple threats that would otherwise sweep. The problem is that T waving is the only good use I find for thundurus, and a ground type renders it useless. Thudurus is pretty frail to ice beams and usually KOs after only getting one twave off. I feel like other prankster Pokemon would make better use of the ability, but I'm not sure if that is the case. I could also change moves on thundurus. I did try taunt, but people seem to go for attacks when it come to thundurus.
    Singles or Doubles?

Taunt is good depending on what Pokemon it's facing. Walls/stallers loaded with support moves get crippled by Taunt, while set-up sweepers lose their (important) set-up move.

A few other moves that could fit in their would be Grass Knot, Nasty Plot, and Protect (if doubles).

Hey guys I'm fairly new to competitive battling (mostly it just has been against friends who play even less than I do). I want to try my hand at some competing battling but mostly for wifi and maybe some completions in my home town.
    Normally I prefer to battle in UU and lower tiers since I like the larger variety and more Pokemon from those tiers. I could really use any help in forming a solid team; here is what I have so far:

Umbreon w/ leftovers
    Careful w/ Synchronize
    Max Evs for Hp SpeDf and the last in Def
    Foul Play
    Wish
    Heal Bell
    Toxic
    I prefer toxic for the defensive pressure over baton passing. Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon so I do want him on my team regardless.

Absol-Mega w/ Absolite
    Jolly w/ Magic Bounce (pre mega ability is Super Luck but it doesn't matter)
    Max Evs for Atk and Spe with the last in SpeDf
    Sucker Punch
    Play Rough
    Knock Off
    Ice Beam (swords dance could go here for the set up sweep but Absol can't really take time to set up)

Noivern w/ Choice Specs
    Timid w/ Infiltrator
    Max Ev for SpAk and Spe with the rest in SpDf
    Draco Meteor
    Hurricane
    Flamethrower
    U-Turn

With these three fairy becomes a huge weakness so I was looking at Gunk Shot Crogunk, Sludge Wave Tentacruel (who would also be my rapid spinner, toxic spikes support, and use Hex), or switching out Noivern for Brave bird Crobat using roost, U-turn, and Defog or Cross Poison depending on if Tentacruel is around to spin away hazards).

I thought Gourgeist XL could be a good bulky physical blocker with Will-o-wisp, Synthesis, Leech Seed, and Seed Bomb but I've never tested a Gourgeist.

As you can see, any help is appreciated. Other than Umbreon I'm open to trying different Pokemon out on this team as long as they qualify for UU tier battles. Thank you in advance guys!
    Yeah swapping Noivern with Tentacruel or Crobat would be better. Both of them also give a Fighting resist, which is needed since Umbreon and Absol are weak to it. The hazard removal is great to have too. Don't use both on the same team though. I'd personally prefer Crobat since it gets a healing move in Roost and so can stick around longer.

Grass is also good given the number of threatening Water types in the UU tier (Swampert, Feraligatr, Suicune, etc). Gourgeist is definitely a good option, though there's also Mega Sceptile as an offensive alternative (though you'd need to drop Mega Absol in that case). Shaymin might work too maybe.

You'll also need something to set up Stealth Rock on the team, since SR is so useful it's practically mandatory on competitive singles teams.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Yeah swapping Noivern with Tentacruel or Crobat would be better. Both of them also give a Fighting resist, which is needed since Umbreon and Absol are weak to it. The hazard removal is great to have too. Don't use both on the same team though. I'd personally prefer Crobat since it gets a healing move in Roost and so can stick around longer.

Grass is also good given the number of threatening Water types in the UU tier (Swampert, Feraligatr, Suicune, etc). Gourgeist is definitely a good option, though there's also Mega Sceptile as an offensive alternative (though you'd need to drop Mega Absol in that case). Shaymin might work too maybe.

You'll also need something to set up Stealth Rock on the team, since SR is so useful it's practically mandatory on competitive singles teams.

Noivern gives special attack and still provides coverage against fighting so is Crobat really better? I can put Tentacruel on the team tk have spin support with the poison damage since you said not to use both Tentacruel and Crobat.

If I did use Crobat though, would stealth rocks be necessary since defog would get rid of them anyway?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Ok, talking with Nah I've made some swaps to the team:
    Umbreon w/ leftovers
    Careful w/ synchronize
    EVs for SpeDf, HP, Def
    Foul Play
    Toxic
    Wish
    Heal Bell

Tentacruel w/ black sludge
    Bold w/ liquid ooze
    EVs for HP, Def, Spe
    Scald
    Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave
    Rapid Spin
    Hex

Bronzong w/ leftovers
    Sassy w/ levitate
    EVs for HP, SpeDf, Def
    Stealth Rocks
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Iron Head/Light Screen (Iron head for damage against slower foes but light screen covers all the weaknesses Bronzong has)

Sceptile w/ Sceptilite
    Timid w/ Lightning Rod
    EVs for SpeAtk, Spe, SpeDf
    Giga Drain
    Dragon Pulse
    Focus Blast
    Leaf Storm

With this set up I think I need a solid physical wall breaker/sweeper. I've also been looking at another Pokemon to dish out statuses. The Gourgeist XL could do both but I'm hearing it isn't a good Pokemon for UU tier; not to mention that it would make my team crazy tanks but low damage. Crobat is one I could bring back swapping Defog for another damaging move since Tentacruel can spin but I think the poison typing would be redundant.

Dreamless

Nightmares kept in Bottles
    Years
    I'll go ahead and say this now.
    I am a total Pokemon noob.
    This team building workshop will hopefully help me out a lot, but I'll apologise before I begin - please, have patience with me! I'm very inexperienced and I can get confused by some phrases, words, what have you.

Now, I took some advice and picked out a Pokemon that really helped me in-game - Breloom. Breloom has typing I'm comfortable with and I've had experience with its moves, so I have a rough idea of what I want to do. Here's the set I drew up (it's a kind of attempt at a crippling, speedy attacker) -

Team-Building Workshop

Breloom @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Spore
    - Dynamic Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Rock Tomb

Spore - Cripple.
    Dynamic Punch - I know this doesn't sound like the best move, but my strategy is to Rock Tomb a few, then Dynamic Punch. Hopefully the Rock Tomb and Speed EV will make this successful.
    Mach Punch - Regular STAB.
    Rock Tomb - Explained above. Also, can OHKO Volcarona on switch.

I realise now that Breloom needs a partner with high speed that can help counter its weaknesses. I was thinking along the lines of Tyranitar, maybe Mega Manectric. There's also those type weaknesses I need to keep an eye on, so perhaps Azumarill?

*prepares for lectures*

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll go ahead and say this now.
    I am a total Pokemon noob.
    This team building workshop will hopefully help me out a lot, but I'll apologise before I begin - please, have patience with me! I'm very inexperienced and I can get confused by some phrases, words, what have you.

Now, I took some advice and picked out a Pokemon that really helped me in-game - Breloom. Breloom has typing I'm comfortable with and I've had experience with its moves, so I have a rough idea of what I want to do. Here's the set I drew up (it's a kind of attempt at a crippling, speedy attacker) -

Team-Building Workshop

Breloom @ Life Orb
    Ability: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Spore
    - Dynamic Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Rock Tomb

Spore - Cripple.
    Dynamic Punch - I know this doesn't sound like the best move, but my strategy is to Rock Tomb a few, then Dynamic Punch. Hopefully the Rock Tomb and Speed EV will make this successful.
    Mach Punch - Regular STAB.
    Rock Tomb - Explained above. Also, can OHKO Volcarona on switch.

I realise now that Breloom needs a partner with high speed that can help counter its weaknesses. I was thinking along the lines of Tyranitar, maybe Mega Manectric. There's also those type weaknesses I need to keep an eye on, so perhaps Azumarill?

*prepares for lectures*
    Really the only thing you need to change on your Breloom set is Dynamic Punch to Bullet Seed. 50% accuracy in Pokemon basically equates to "lol this move is never gonna hit" and having something against Water types (a very threatening type in OU) is good to have.

Breloom's most obvious weakness is Talonflame, and Tyranitar, like you mentioned, would probably be good for it. Go for a bulky set with Stealth Rock and Pursuit since rocks is hella important, and Pursuit allows you to trap the Latis and in some cases Gengar, which Breloom also struggles with. The combination of Mach Punch/Spore/Rock Tomb makes it pretty threatening to several offensive 'mons, but it can struggle a bit to break more defensive stuff, so putting some sort of wallbreaker on the team will help too. May also want Wish+Heal Bell support since the lack of recovery on Breloom+LO damage will mean it loses HP faster than you may want. Mega Manectric sounds good to have too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back