• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Darkrai (Recruiting)

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
@Fortunado ok, you're in as the las beta tester.

All I really need in the team is an ASM Hacker but I would also take an advanced scripter.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Whhhhhhat why??????????????????????????????????????????????

bsubroncoes1

BSU-the great debate
Years
probably wasting ur time but how long did it take from when u posted a thread to when it appeared on the forum? i just posted one and didnt know if it took a few days or not

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
Okay, so a small update so that I don't have to VM everyone on the team...
I inserted about like 200 sprites from Wesley FG's sprite pack so it's the full back for the sprite (not just a neck.)
We're using a ROM Base by Elite Charizard and some other tiles that aren't inserted yet.

spirttomb

Major Spriter
Years
hhmm i dont know i never made one sorry.............................can you show me him so i can get started?

Last edited:

Slicer224

Pokemon Amethyst-WIP
Years
Hey guys! What's been going on? Sorry I've been a little busy lately, and my last "job" kinda got canceled, and someone else took the other job I COULD have done, but oh well. Is there anything I can do yet? :/

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Same here I'm sorta bored and I fixed paint on my PC so I can sprite again

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
What you want to be called?:Brainless loser
How much time can you dedicate?: not very much due to the fact school is drawning near
Position(s) Wanted:mapping(if I can't get that),scripting
Proof of work:mapping:
cfa7b539d76a030a9c85b09253c20423_59223.png

scripting:
Spoiler:

Why do I want to help:felt like coming back to group hacking and the team.

Back