• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    Well I still haven't got my team yet since Team Destiny was gone but now that it's revived then I'll have to continue working on it...so yeah i'm in Boss.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Well, because I'm awesome, I have all that stuff. Though I may need to check on the legendaries.
    Who around here has an AR besides me?

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    Ok.ok... dude.. Umm many people are against AR's and this will show them pokemon that arent "legit" can be allowed.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I'm not using it for pokemon..
    I would be using it for the item codes lol...how else do you expect to keep a supply of items for the store?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Well, I assumed that was how SD did it, with an AR, but why don't we see first what happens with the thread shall we?
    I can at least supply all the events, legit of course.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    im not in sorry bro team destiny isnt as fun as it used to be

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Flying his infamous Aerodactyl into the heart of the action, one Hyper Beam blows open a hole in the roof of the building. Calling back Aerodactyl, Gengar goes into work finding the closest opponet. He lays eyes on his opponet and says, "The Double Agent is back and better than ever. It's time to begin the destruction of Team Destiny. I challange you Commander Justice."

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    If this place is open, then I challenge commander strength- SCV058!

Back