• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Challengers don't forget to PM-
    We don't check up on this thread constantly.

And Cesar- do you need to close for a bit to prepare?

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Pitiful =P You scrubs

On a "serious" note. This reminds me of exactly what happened to Team Rocket (which is a great irony of the league since it's kinda modeled after it) They were epic in RBY then by GSC, the "second coming" was a bunch of stragglers living in the glory days, and pining for their leader Giovanni (Scientist Davis) who mysteriously disappeared and never returned.

(I don't mean for any of that to be mean lmfao)

Anyways in terms of legendaries, you could always strike up deals in the trade corners or just STOP GIVING THAT OUT AS A PRIZE (lol). As for items, I'll gladly help distribute them. Once a member always a member (at least in spirit)

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    beat commander strength 4-1, but revealed most of my team (*_*); he did good considering i brought a heatran. lol

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Yeah lol. Heatran = Dead Grass xD
    Still too early to get confident Impvii- you still have six more commanders to defeat (=

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah lol. Heatran = Dead Grass xD
    Still too early to get confident Impvii- you still have six more commanders to defeat (=

who said i was getting confident? lol So do I get a wanted poster now??

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Well, unfortunately SD did those, so at some point I'll go back and re-locate them I start handing them out, okay (=
    Anyways, good luck on the rest of your challenge.

LMPVIII

Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    thanks! i now challenge commander fortune- XD Lugia!!!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I like the sound of your team but cant help but to think. are you all word i'll play by the set rules no cheats no hold items and what ever you put at me but i fight all out lv.100 pokemon let me i like to have a fight. Mr. Destiny!

English please. And read the rules, you challenge us, we don't challenge you.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Hmm...Davis apparetly deleted the wanted posters..
    Anyone around here do graphic arts?
    I can, but it won't look quite as good.

Back