• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

just got sponsored
Years
That was correct, thank you.
Yes. Please bring a team of your desired type. I will have a generic metagame team optimized for the purpose of testing your ability. I shall send you a private message when I am ready.

time to break out my OU team.
but of course, i'll still use UU pokes. :P

jahz

<-- I made that XD
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
this looks great i hope i get in.

Full Name and Friend Code. jahz/owen ----------fc: 0818 2977 4532
Three desired types in priority order. water, dragon, ice
Three desired titles in priority order. judgement, emporer, justice

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
Years
this looks great i hope i get in.

Full Name and Friend Code. jahz/owen ----------fc: 0818 2977 4532
Three desired types in priority order. water, dragon, ice
Three desired titles in priority order. judgement, emporer, justice

Thank you for application, comrade. I will evaluate you in battle as soon as you are available.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
Years
i might join this, it looks good :P

Glad to hear it. Thank you.

I'm not sure if I want to be a good guy or bad guy. Probably good guy because I don't know enough to be a bad guy. >.<

Anyone can be evil. Merely release the chains of morality which have bound you to society and embrace your darker desires at the cost of the world. A good laugh helps too.

Hovo

We gotta stay together.
Years
You guys got a grunt program? XD

I'll try building an awesome team for this, because this seems awesome. ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
I don't have the time to try and join this, but I would if I could! Props to you for the idea, Scientist Davis. This one looks really original and thought out :D Maybe if its still around I'll challenge it during my x-mas vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back