• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Okay, I will most likely be able to battle you by the weekend then.

If you are able to manage before, that would be convenient. However, if you need that time, then take it. I shall see you on the testing field this weekend.

So what does everyone think of the new section on the front? The one laying out prizes for challengers and payment for members?

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    Take your time. There is no rush. Please create the best monotype team you can manage. I will not be giving out any ranks at least until this weekend. I have a lot of applications to go through. Relax and plan your game.

I am sure that some Commander positions could complement the Executives that way.

Hahaha I didnt notice the updates soo never mine that statement.

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    welll.... this looks interesting ideed
    Name: Clint
    FC: 1246 8360 6714
    Desired Types: steel, dragon, ice
    Desired Titles: emperor, judgement, sun

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    welll.... this looks interesting ideed
    Name: Clint
    FC: 1246 8360 6714
    Desired Types: steel, dragon, ice
    Desired Titles: emperor, judgement, sun

Do you have a fully monotype OU/UU team prepared for testing?
    Also, Judgement is so popular. It blows my mind. Almost every application has featured Judgement somewhere.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Do you have a fully monotype OU/UU team prepared for testing?
    Also, Judgement is so popular. It blows my mind. Almost every application has featured Judgement somewhere.

lol prbly just because it sounds the coolest. I picked tower because... well i played persona and some of my favorite ones came from the tower arcana -.-;

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I'm not into competitive battling, but I have to say, this sounds pretty cool. I dig those sigs you make, Scientist Davis. I wish you the best of luck with all this ^^.

(PS: And yea, lol, if I would have put in an application, my first title pick would have been Judgement too d:.)

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    I'm not into competitive battling, but I have to say, this sounds pretty cool. I dig those sigs you make, Scientist Davis. I wish you the best of luck with all this ^^.

(PS: And yea, lol, if I would have put in an application, my first title pick would have been Judgement too d:.)

You could always join as a Grunt. All the fun, none of the responsibility. That is why that position is there. Just because you're not competitive does not mean you have to miss out on things.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    well when will this place be open
    cause once i get a good team if i do lol
    imma rip this place a new one ^^
    lol i doubt it but imma give it hell

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    well when will this place be open
    cause once i get a good team if i do lol
    imma rip this place a new one ^^
    lol i doubt it but imma give it hell

We should be taking challenges once at least 3 executives and 6 commanders are chosen. I have had a huge number of applications in only the last few days, so expect us to open shortly after this weekend.

Also, you shall never stop us! Muahahaha!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    We should be taking challenges once at least 3 executives and 6 commanders are chosen. I have had a huge number of applications in only the last few days, so expect us to open shortly after this weekend.

Also, you shall never stop us! Muahahaha!

lol i may not be the best but expect me to be the first to complete this place also how will the battles be faught 3on3 due to them only picking 3types?

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    lol i may not be the best but expect me to be the first to complete this place also how will the battles be faught 3on3 due to them only picking 3types?

Most battles will be Singles 6vs6.
    They choose their three favorite types during application- however, each will receive only one such type and compose his or her entire team of it. The reason I ask for three types is because no two can possess the same; thus, not everyone will get their first choice.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    alright, i will :P
    Full Name: LilacLust
    Friend Code: In my sig
    Three desired types in priority order: Flying, Psychic, Steel
    Three desired titles in priority order: Sun, Star and Moon

Flying for a change :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    ok i sees now well now im jus gonna wait for this place to open and start tearing up the competition
    lol i think ill start with my good ol buddy lilac first XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol it may have been 3-0 but we were also using uu/nu pokemon ill have ous this time lol and ive been doing sum hardcore training u wont win XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back