• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
Years
  • I was looking online for a kind-of gym leader setup, when I ran onto this thread. This looks like a really neat idea.

Doompath220
    3480-8927-9959

Dark, Dragon, Fire

Judgement, Star, Sun (Commander & Executive)(Don't wanna be grunt, so won't post titles for them)

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • I was looking online for a kind-of gym leader setup, when I ran onto this thread. This looks like a really neat idea.

Doompath220
    3480-8927-9959

Dark, Dragon, Fire

Judgement, Star, Sun (Commander & Executive)(Don't wanna be grunt, so won't post titles for them)

Davis would battle you as soon as he can unless something comes up.

Like that Davis? :P lol

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • Is it possible for a member to deny all challengers from team mates???

Within reason. If a member is fully capable and secure in their rank, then yes. The promotion system is in place to prevent stagnation, wherein someone less experienced clogs up a rank they caught ahold of early on when there was little competition for it.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Ah yes, very good. Well I wouldn't mind a General of War executive thing you have going there. Otherwise a Commander job would be cool. I can't battle right now, but if you need reference you can check out my many battles on youtube (link in sig) or get a reference from just about any regular of the battle forums here.

And applicants must choose one types to use???

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
  • Ah yes, very good. Well I wouldn't mind a General of War executive thing you have going there. Otherwise a Commander job would be cool. I can't battle right now, but if you need reference you can check out my many battles on youtube (link in sig) or get a reference from just about any regular of the battle forums here.

Just 3 of your preffered types. The top being your prefered and the bottom as the least. Also include 3 tarot cards and that should be it :)

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years

Thank you. To apply, you select your favorite three titles and three types. You will receive one of each depending on how you do in the test battle compared to other applicants. The type you receive will consist of 100% of your team. For example, a Steel team may have Metagross (mixed Steel/Psychic) but not Alakazam. Every pokemon must be Steel. Remember, challengers of Team Destiny must keep the same team throughout their entire conquest. So do not worry about a team of Machamps if you monotype Dark. That very same team would fall immediately to one of your fellow Executives.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Right well I will have to think about the types and names. But as I said, I can't battle for now, so if a battle is absolutely necessary I cannot apply.

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
  • Right well I will have to think about the types and names. But as I said, I can't battle for now, so if a battle is absolutely necessary I cannot apply.

hahaha. ok think really hard about your team then, Chief General of Military Affairs, But I'm pretty sure you need to battle lol

Last edited:

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Alrighty, let's see if I have this right.

Name: Skythur
    FC: 4168 1176 3601
    Desired Types: Fire, Water, Grass
    Desired Titles: Hierophant, Chariot, Hermit

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • I have a question though.

In the test battle...would I be using a standard metagame team as well?...
    Or would I be using a monotype team of one of the three that I had picked?

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years

Apply as soon as you can and we will battle at a later date. There is no rush. Thank you.

I have a question though.

In the test battle...would I be using a standard metagame team as well?...
    Or would I be using a monotype team of one of the three that I had picked?

Monotype. Even if you do not win, you are still likely to enter Team Destiny successfully. It is only to evaluate your skill. When will you be available?

Also: The new prize/shop system is up! Members of Team Destiny can earn items by winning! Challengers can earn prizes by defeating us!

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Monotype. Even if you do not win, you are still likely to enter Team Destiny successfully. It is only to evaluate your skill. When will you be available?

Also: The new prize/shop system is up! Members of Team Destiny can earn items by winning! Challengers can earn prizes by defeating us!

I don't feel that my skill will be properly evaluated with a ragtag team just thrown together,
    I would feel more confident if I had a team planned out.
    However, I will see what I have and will try to be ready to battle as soon as possible. :rambo:

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • I don't feel that my skill will be properly evaluated with a ragtag team just thrown together,
    I would feel more confident if I had a team planned out.
    However, I will see what I have and will try to be ready to battle as soon as possible. :rambo:

Take your time. There is no rush. Please create the best monotype team you can manage. I will not be giving out any ranks at least until this weekend. I have a lot of applications to go through. Relax and plan your game.

Can I be Vice-head of research and development..?

I am sure that some Commander positions could complement the Executives that way.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • Take your time. There is no rush. Please create the best monotype team you can manage. I will not be giving out any ranks at least until this weekend. I have a lot of applications to go through. Relax and plan your game.

I am sure that some Commander positions could complement the Executives that way.

Okay, I will most likely be able to battle you by the weekend then.

EDIT:
    Alrighty, let's see if I have this right.

Name: Skythur
    FC: 4168 1176 3601
    Desired Types: Ice, Steel, Water
    Desired Titles: Hierophant, Chariot, Hermit

Completely changed my types...sorry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back