• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Mukkamoto lost to Skythur, but it was close.

If CrimsonStorm does well in his testing against Painter and DoomPath, then I shall be pitting him against Mukkamoto for the final Executive spot. If she wants the second chance, that is.

Also, yes. I save all images in PNG format. JPG slaughters quality.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    maybe you should change the president of TD incorporated banner to 'manager of profits and income' or something like that, as president suggests that they are better than the rest of the executives

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    maybe you should change the president of TD incorporated banner to 'manager of profits and income' or something like that, as president suggests that they are better than the rest of the executives

That, Commander Star, is true. Once all five Executives are chosen, a tournament shall be held among them to decide the President. I was not planning on revealing that this early, but there we go. I shall not be participating. It would be unfair, seeing as I am the referee.

Behold!

Team Destiny

Admittedly, she is awfully adorable for a villain.

I apply to join the industry.

Name: Commander Fool
    Type: Rock

By who I have to be test?

Well, right now, you need to win right over Rock. xMizx wants it, go fight him. 2 out of 3, max 3 OUs, standard ladder clauses.

Last edited:

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    That, Commander Star, is true. Once all five Executives are chosen, a tournament shall be held among them to decide the President. I was not planning on revealing that this early, but there we go. I shall not be participating. It would be unfair, seeing as I am the referee.

that sounds interesting will we be using our exec teams or regular ones?

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    I'm back from my weekend trip. Congrats to everyone who made it onto TD. I can't wait until the Executive Tournament. Lots of ideas have been made, as to restructure TD, and whichever one is chosen by SD I will back up 100%. Also, once CrimsonStorm replies to my PM, I can have a test battle against him. He never seems to be on when I am. Also, on my computer, SD's sig for SCIENCE! is completely screwed up, showing: Kingdra, Tori-dark, "quote", E, :P, Tori-dark, E, and Code_Green's avatar. Any idea why that might be?

Anything else I'm missing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back