• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I'm back from my weekend trip. Congrats to everyone who made it onto TD. I can't wait until the Executive Tournament. Lots of ideas have been made, as to restructure TD, and whichever one is chosen by SD I will back up 100%. Also, once CrimsonStorm replies to my PM, I can have a test battle against him. He never seems to be on when I am.

Anything else I'm missing?

Me :D who want to join has the rock commander.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    OFF TOPIC: What's PC's general consensus on HGSS? I'm thinking of switching to Heart Gold for my battles -- after vehemently opposing it I'm finding myself wanting to replay it once more. Are they generally allowed in the leagues?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    huh...I have a question here: for my test battle, have you meant that the winner of the 2 of 3 will be the new commander?

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    OFF TOPIC: What's PC's general consensus on HGSS? I'm thinking of switching to Heart Gold for my battles -- after vehemently opposing it I'm finding myself wanting to replay it once more. Are they generally allowed in the leagues?

ON TOPIC: What's Team Destiny's general consensus on HGSS? I'm thinking of switching to Heart Gold for my battles -- after vehemently opposing it I'm finding myself wanting to replay it once more. Are they generally allowed in Team Destiny?

Better threads have fallen to the off topic lock.

huh...I have a question here: for my test battle, have you meant that the winner of the 2 of 3 will be the new commander?

The winner of the 2 out of 3 gets the chance at Rock Commander.
    Following that you will pit your Rock team against my testing team.

It's pretty easy. Don't worry.

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    No. Your battle with xMizx is not monotype.
    Any type. Max 3 OUs. Standard clauses.

Your battle against my cruddy test team has no OU restriction, but will require your monotype rock team.

OK, so free batle (with standard rule) against xMizx and monotype with you.
    And for the OU, it only have 2 OU pokemon in the rock type, so I don't really have to count them :P
    Sorry for those question, my english isn't perfect and it happen that I don't understand some sentence.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    noooooooooooooooo were letting in the enemy(polkop) lol finally u see through our evil ways xD and come to our side

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    So, with xMizxx, I have won the 2 first battle.
    First: 4-0 for me
    Second: 3-0 for me
    Scientist, me rock team isn't full breed yet, so if possible, can we make the battle later?

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Aww sorry Miz. Especially after that heroic win you had earlier. So that's it huh? No more open commander spots?

EDIT: Valen's plaque is godly. Love the elemental effects you create SD. Amazing.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Aww sorry Miz. Especially after that heroic win you had earlier. So that's it huh? No more open commander spots?

EDIT: Valen's plaque is godly. Love the elemental effects you create SD. Amazing.

Electric is open.

And thank you. Your own plaque is somewhat abstract because I really did not know how to represent Fighting as a background.

P.S. I approve of Urahara.

Shoddy...are you sure? I hate shoddy.And tomorow I'm not there.
    I will be back tuesday :)

I am quite certain about Shoddy. It will allow you to construct your team immediately- thereafter you can breed and take actual challenges over wi-fi.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back