• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Im in for that one :) Painter seems to be doing well, along with skythur, so i think it is mainly between those 2 unless mukkamoto annihilates everyone :P

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Bam! I exist.
    Not in the tournament, no. Going to step out of this one.

Oh wow, Skythur battled Painter. That means we have completed 2 battles.

1 mile an hour, folks. Going 1 mile an hour.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    I'm still alive as well; I've just been home all week with H1N1, running 102.9 right now. Sorry for not being here, I just haven't made it a priority to check with TD this week.

Painter beat me, and Skythur beat Painter. I've got a battle planned with Mukkamoto, if we ever get on at the same time, and I still need to arrange a battle with skythur. Honestly, I don't want to be president; I'm not the best battler in the world, and I believe that another executive should get it. We'll just have to wait and see the results of the tourny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Will try and get all my tourney battles this weekend, if any you are online give me a vm and we can sort something out. :)

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    nah, magikarp actually evolves into something worthwhile. what you want to eat is an unown/ a farfetch'd

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    Just who are you, oh mysterious Psychic?

Just some random lurker. Made a post a few pages back about watching the carnage. Also tryed to toss in a joke to pick Doompath's mood up when he logs into read the thread.

H1N1 is not my friend.

Any way, I may lag abit. Working on a sprite for Becki and another for KATFiSH. I kinda trade off on them while I work. May also do one for you Roshi, just got an idea for one while looking at your profile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back