• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    Well, I'm going to be checking back with TD more often. Thanks to all who wished me better; it worked. Also, Psychic Nick, thanks for the soup. Tastes better than the stuff I've had for a week.

Today is my last day sick, and unless I start bleeding to death, blowing chunks, or just spontaneously combust, I'll be available for battles.

1MPH no longer, folks. I'm back in business.

Last edited:

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    Sorry about that Davis, good to hear Doompath, and SCV I should be around most of the night if you still need some one to beat on to test your mob.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    The double agent flies on the back of his Articuno into the middle of the night seeking to break into the Team Destiny wearhouse. He calls out his Venusaur who razor leafs the cealing open, and then drops into the hole. All the lights come on in the room, and I find myself surrounded by agents... So I ask them "So who wants to die first? Because I am back, and I'm better than before."

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    ugh this thread is dead. looks like I gotta use a pheonix down here.

Alright, so we get the place -somewhat- hopping again, I'm going to start a commander training segment. I have been known to be a great teacher, taking an 0-6 loser and changing them into a 4-0 winner. If that's not impressive, I don't know what is.
    Anyway, enough ego. If you want to get a little more experience under your belt, post here. DO NOT pm, vm, AIM, etc. me, as that will ruin the point of this post.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    this is a dead thread
    this thread is dead
    Well its nearly dead
    but its still a thread
    because it gets the odd post
    sometimes a few, three at the most
    i dont know why im writing this
    i guess its just the company i miss
    So here i am, getting bored
    resting here, feeling assured
    that somebody will read this
    and TALK TO ME

wow. i must be really bored :P

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    I'm trying the best I can to finish off my battles. Skythur hasn't even replied to me at all, and I never seem to be on at the same time as Mukkamoto. I'm going as fast as I can here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back