• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    -yawns- I sleep for a day and you guys start planing a revault? Im offended that your lurker was not included in this. Im three times the stalker Looker ever was. I could be the distraction! BAH!

Any way, once you guys open back up, things'll start falling back in. Hell, I was thinking of starting a team like organization when I first got back to PC. Thats how I found you guys.

Oh, and do you guys have a logo yet?

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Team Destiny
    <<< my favourite :P

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    maybe you could ask davis if he could design a logo XD if he actually ever gets on again

Psychic Nick

Years
    So, I was working on a cupple sprites and was thinking about what you guys said earlyer. About people forgetting about TD. I dont think thats quite right, as its a holoday and all, pluse finals, but I figured Ied toss this idea together and out there for you guys to use.

As the usual 'suport' bar just wont do for this kind of group. So, I figured why not do something like a few tag bars for people to toss into their sig?

People fighting you can toss This sort of thing in their sig and link it up to the thread.

The background on these didnt come out well, its a grey pokeball background, like the ones PC uses on some of its styles. But this old crap computer blended the greys together on save I think.

Team Destiny

Team Destiny

Team Destiny

Team Destiny

Team Destiny

And heres the Destiny Ball (as per the front page of TDs thread) I used on them. Just kill the blue border around it for use.
    Team Destiny

Any way, this is just an idea. Tell me what you think.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Are those for commanders or people that fight TD?
    Those are really cool! I love the font you used and the pokeball
    They take something average (userbar) and make it special. Just like TD took the normal league and made it something different.

Psychic Nick

Years
    Are those for commanders or people that fight TD?
    Those are really cool! I love the font you used and the pokeball

Ive got more fonts than I know what to do with lol. People who fight you lot. Youve got your TD Plates. Figured the people who fight you can put that or something like it in their sig and then turn it into a link To the thread.

Psychic Nick

Years
    Sorry folks, benn running around outside today. Some one must have called something with Snow Cloak out, as its started snowing on an off.

Oh Joy.

Any way, just save the image to photobucket or something (do NOT hyperlink off mine. It will enrage me.) and use the image code'd link in your sig, same way your other sig images are rig'ed.

Edit: But I hit Post before I put the last sentence >_> so heres a quick edit. These things should be aproved by TD its self before you start hurling them around. So dont do so until some one says its ok. Like I said, just an idea I thought Ied toss together for the group. And now Im off to make tea. Wheeee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back