• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    How am i suppost to know? :P he probably died in a lab explosion or summat ;)
    I blame george bush and gordon brown

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    I blame Al Gore. Its all the hot air that man spots that got the ice caps melting to begin with. Davis was probably trying to harness it for his own mad ends.

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    Er -coff- Well -waves hand casting jedi mind trick to make every one forget said spam- How gos carnage? Whos up against who next? Or are there no new developments?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Me lose to Phoenix...me sad )=
    But anyways Grass Mono still lost 3-0 against Ice mono....not to shabby
    But Phoenix has like a 99% of facing a type he is weak too next round..lol

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
    Sorry this has been taking so long...I have been insanely busy lately.

I am trying my best to get my battle with Mukka finished.
    Once this battle is done, hopefully the executive tournament will be over. Otherwise, I'm going to have to repeatedly poke (WEEGI JAB) Mukka until our battle is complete.

I've been meaning to check in with pokecommunity lately. Just been really busy with schoolwork. Also, how's the Commander tournament going? Can I get a list of who's won and lost? Just out of curiosity.

P.S. Is the popcorn still fresh? I'll take some if so.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    he Commander Tourney is in the Semifinals

Fight 1
    POKERangerPhoenix vs. XDLugia

Fight 2
    The Roshi vs. Polkop

I just noticed that XDLugia actually defeated Valen...lol
    Of course, Polkop lost to me in the first round but doesn't look like Rock will survive much longer...(=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back