• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • What Commanders here use Shoddy? If you do, I'd like to face you on the PC server if possible (I can't tell who plays on Shoddy, so if you see this, let me know. ;D)

I'll be on the server so that no time is wasted.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    dad has disabled the comp with the wifi adapter so it will have to be tomorrow... sorry XD
    i didnt steal it. i merely got it :P

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • Thanks. I will keep those rules in mind. :classic:

EDIT: I challenge Cesar!

Indeed. The very same team which you used to face Commander Star, I mean.

What Commanders here use Shoddy? If you do, I'd like to face you on the PC server if possible (I can't tell who plays on Shoddy, so if you see this, let me know. ;D)

I'll be on the server so that no time is wasted.

Welcome back.

On another note, I believe I should bring attention to this:
    If you lose to a Commander, you do not have to start over.
    The number of people who thought otherwise confounds me. It has never said anywhere that you must start over following defeat at the hands of a Commander. This truly has come up a lot. I have no idea why.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Then you should be terrified by me, MR. Scientist.
    I will soon challenge this heckhole, but my little brother let some of my best pokemon free for revenge for something I didn't do.
    I have some training to do, but it won't be long now.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • Then you should be terrified by me, MR. Scientist.
    I will soon challenge this heckhole, but my little brother let some of my best pokemon free for revenge for something I didn't do.
    I have some training to do, but it won't be long now.

A piece of advice. When attempting to intimidate an enemy, do not let slip that the entire foundation of your war plan fell to your little brother.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    A piece of advice. When attempting to intimidate an enemy, do not let slip that the entire foundation of your war plan fell to your little brother.
    Ooops! *Laughs out loud* *Has a grin on face*
    A little funny mistake on my part.

You will fall to the flames of Oblivion. You will die!

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    they're both very good battlers. it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    I see you have Grunt titles there. If you want to be a Grunt, you can just be one. No test is necessary. However, Grunts have no specific type. Their team can be any mix of types, maximum 1 OU.
    Oh... lol. So I can use mild savs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back