• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Years
    I finished Soilare.

Team Faze

As you can see, I didn't completely follow the artwork, but how is it?

Last edited:

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
    Uuuuhhhh......... No.
    I can insert anything, what did you want inserted?
    I've still got to get all of the buildings in Atio an interior, fix some stupid palette error in the Pokemon storage room that somehow relates to the worldmap tilemap, map and script the Ghost base interior, insert two of the starters, edit the map of the first route a bit to suit my tastes (no offense RSC, but the forest entrance isn't far enough from the city), put in some NPCs and give them scripts, MOVEMENT PERMISSIONS!, and sit here and wait for sprites. After all of that lovely mess, I'm going to have someone map the forest interior because I probably won't feel like doing it.
    If you can do Pokemon icons or overworlds, that would be nice. Icons for the starters, overworld of Scorpinch.
    I hope you haven't started on route 1 already!? I made the route longer to the lake, I don't think you have it right?

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
    I only have what you gave me last time. I've added to it since then. I'll send you a copy sometime tomorrow.
    Damn. I made it 130 squares longer or summin, and added loaaads of stuff...

MOVEMENT PERMISSIONS!, and sit here and wait for sprites. After all of that lovely mess, I'm going to have someone map the forest interior because I probably won't feel like doing it.
    If you can do Pokemon icons or overworlds, that would be nice. Icons for the starters, overworld of Scorpinch.

Why is movement permissions in caps?

Didn't I already map the forest?

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Damn. I made it 130 squares longer or summin, and added loaaads of stuff...

Why is movement permissions in caps?

Didn't I already map the forest?

Well you can save the map from your ROM and insert it into this one.

Movement permission is in caps because I hate doing it.

You did map the forest, but I think it needs to be a little longer. Make it about like Ilex Forest.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Ten percent it is.

Stupid 25 characters.

Hey, I've got something for you to do.

Can you make a new schoolboy and schoolgirl? Maybe a bugcatcher, lass, and junior trainers (male and female). The Jr. Trainers are just regular kids you'll run into. It gets tedious when I only have the choices of Youngster, Lass, and Picknickers to populate most routes.

Back