• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Hey Squidly, it's been a while. I think you'll always be needed, considering that having a lot of people doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't enough work to go around. We just have a large-ish group working slowly/whenever they feel like it. So let be the first to say, welcome back!
    The only thing that's really changed is the spriting style. I'm trying to get us a more Nintendo-like set of sprites, or at least leaning towards that. I really just like to keep the style consistent with what PokemonSkySD did with the Delwat line. So really, all you would need to do is change up your color schemes and shading style a little bit. I can even convert to this new style from just about anything, so you can sprite pretty much how you were if you'd like.
    That sea-snake/dragon thing is pretty neat, do you design fakemon in your spare time? If so, you're welcome to sprite them and we could use them.

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
    Hey Squidly, it's been a while. I think you'll always be needed, considering that having a lot of people doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't enough work to go around. We just have a large-ish group working slowly/whenever they feel like it. So let be the first to say, welcome back!
    The only thing that's really changed is the spriting style. I'm trying to get us a more Nintendo-like set of sprites, or at least leaning towards that. I really just like to keep the style consistent with what PokemonSkySD did with the Delwat line. So really, all you would need to do is change up your color schemes and shading style a little bit. I can even convert to this new style from just about anything, so you can sprite pretty much how you were if you'd like.
    That sea-snake/dragon thing is pretty neat, do you design fakemon in your spare time? If so, you're welcome to sprite them and we could use them.

It's good to be back :D. I have no problem changing my shading style. You wanted more FR style sprites right? I can do that. Is there any fakemon in particular that you want me to sprite?

Thanks for the complaint, I dont really. But I could design some if you'd like.

Edit: I sprited Esiot. First how I color normally then the 2nd I used a FR pallate. I shaded it different then I ussually do. Let me know what you think.

Team Faze

Team Faze

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    It's good to be back :D. I have no problem changing my shading style. You wanted more FR style sprites right? I can do that. Is there any fakemon in particular that you want me to sprite?

Thanks for the complaint, I dont really. But I could design some if you'd like.

Edit: I sprited Esiot. First how I color normally then the 2nd I used a FR pallate. I shaded it different then I ussually do. Let me know what you think.

Team Faze

Team Faze

C+C
    The neck uses too many straight lines, the head is very rounded, and the shading of the neck obeys the sprite more than the light source. It's okay for it to not look symmetrical with the rest of that area. Also, I noticed that you used FR colors and your own colors. Somehow, neither of them quite click for me... I'd say "your colors" on the shell are pretty close, but the brown just isn't what I'm imagining. The FR colors are simply too light.
    I hope that helps.

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
    That did help. Though I was following your drawing as a rubric and it's head is abit ovular. Is this not the case? I'm not sure on this one.
    Team Faze

Team Faze

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
    Missing in Action! You know I could never leave you completely, Oh wait, I did! :) Anyway sorry it's been so long. Coming back now if you still need help! I'll check back later!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Missing in Action! You know I could never leave you completely, Oh wait, I did! :) Anyway sorry it's been so long. Coming back now if you still need help! I'll check back later!

Cool. Umm, I was planning on pounding out a bunch of stuff about a month ago, but I believe there's some kind of error with a map footer because the screen just goes black when I try to enter it. I already did all of the scripts in it too. I got mad and put it on hold lol.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Is there no backups? Shame...

There are, but the map itself is messed up. I went back to a previous copy from before I even changed the map, and it still didn't work. I'll probably just end up finding a different map to use for it. I'll get around to it this weekend hopefully.

Back