• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Team Fire Stone

Introduction:
    Hi I'm GuyNDFan and I've created this group to make high quality hacks that introduce new elements, and generate a brand new experience for the Pokemon gamer.

Current Team Members:
    GuyNDFan- Owner, Storyline Creator, Idea Generator, Mapper
    Riokura- Mapper
    NecroMorph- Scripter, Mapper, Idea Generator
    Sean777- Mapper
    Eight Clock- Music Composer, Spriter
    Vince_27- Sprite Inserter, Scripter
    Learath 2- Scripter
    Dragonomega- Spriter
    KidGoku- Overworld editor, Inserter
    Positions Needed:
    Mapper
    Scripter (skilled please)
    Overworld Editor, Inserter
    Spriter and Sprite Inserter
    Worldmap Editor
    Titlescreen Editor
    If one of your skills is not on the list, you can still apply!
    *Another required skill is that you need to work will with others

Current Project:

Pokemon: Light Vs. Dark
    Team Fire Stone

(working title)
    Userbar made by Necromorph​

Hack of: Fire Red​

Story:
    You are a young male or female who gets his/her first Pokemon. On this day a representative from Team Rocket comes to your home town to recruite new members. The player has the choice to walk the path of a hero, or a villain.

Features:

(These may or may not be in the game, and more features maybe listed in the future)
    • New Hero and Heroine​
    • New Region​
    • Pokemon from Generations I-III (Fakemon and Gen IV are maybe included)​
    • New Rivals (yes, there will be multiple)​
    • Two different stories depending on the player's choice​
    • Story events will change depending on the player's gender​
    • Day and Night system​
    • Sidequests​
    • All legendaries will be obtainable​
    • The traditional eight gyms will be changed to defeating the eight Rocket Bases(for the hero) or recapturing the eight Rocket Bases (for the villain)​
    • The player will team up with several different characters throughout the game​
    • All Pokemon that were previously only obtainable by trading (like Machamp or Gengar) can be evolved through either stones or leveling up​
    • Many evolutions changed from the adding in of new stones
    Screenshots:

The Starter Town: https://img20.imageshack.us/f/startermap.jpg

Show your Support and put our userbar in your signature! (Following userbar made by tjwilliams24)
    Team Fire Stone

Application Form:

Position Wanted:​

Proof of Work:​

Contact Information:​

Applicants, please make sure to put your MSN accounts in the contact information as well!

Thank you for reading, I hope you join Team Fire Stone!​

Last edited:

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hm... I might join if we can make our hacks too in this team, since my team isn't up yet, I am thinking it might not, and therefor, I'd wanna join another team, this one seems promising, so I might join in an hour, here's my thing

I'm a mapper, so I'd like that, also to help with some new ideas XD
    Currently I'm not near my pc so I cant post my proof right now
    [email protected], my club email for stuff like pc
    I'm not one hundred percent sure what you're trying to tell me. Are you saying that you'll join if we also work on your hacks?

I'll be a mapper.

Name: Rio
    Position Wants: Mapper
    Time on: Everyday, time depends

Not the best map but I'm better than that.
    That looks pretty good; you're in.
    I'll contact you in a few minutes.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    XD no, I'm saying I'll join now, I couldn't access, well, I was, well whatever XD I'd like to join as a mapper and any other graphics, I can give map proof in a day k? I'll post in this thread the post lol, am I being too confusing? Sorry... But ya to be clearer

Position mapper
    proof tommorow
    contact [email protected]

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    XD no, I'm saying I'll join now, I couldn't access, well, I was, well whatever XD I'd like to join as a mapper and any other graphics, I can give map proof in a day k? I'll post in this thread the post lol, am I being too confusing? Sorry... But ya to be clearer

Position mapper
    proof tommorow
    contact [email protected]
    Haha sorry I got a little confused there.
    I'll be waiting on your proof then.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
    Years
    Not really. When there is a lot, then you assign a group of people to do the routes, then another for the cities and towns, another for caves, etc..

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I'm more of a town/grass route/cave guy... no cities or water whatsoever. O_o

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    @Necro: Ok, so you understand how to use water? That and cities, sheesh; it kills me.

Could you possibly show me how to make a half town half water thing? kinda like a beach front town? I have no idea because of the bordering issues (trees or water????? ARGG!!!) and it just plain makes no sense.

It always ends up looking horrible, too :( For that matter, what about water on rock walls? (The mountain side thing - hopefully you know what I mean)

Back