• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fire Stone

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    k im just practicing this guy told me to make reiy ow sprite is it good
    It's not bad.

Right now we need battle sprites for our heroine, we also need to get the heroine's OWs inserted so that Learath can make the OW change.
    KidGoku do you think you can insert the heroine OWs in for us?

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    k i did it will be messed up casue the color for the sprites were the so some of it might show

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    k i did it will be messed up casue the color for the sprites were the so some of it might show
    Ok, create an IPS patch of the rom, and send it to me. I want to check it out.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey long time no see, im sorry i havent been here much its just iv been busy with my trade thread (check it out if you get time) but im here now if you need anything done :):):)

GuyNDFan

Pokemon Light and Dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Just a quick update:
    I'm not dead, and I do want to continue this group, but for now we're on hold. Since school has started back, a lot is going on, and I haven't had much time to get on here.
    So, whenever there is major break from school (like Thanksgiving and Christmas), I will most likely be on here, and ready to start back. If anyone would like to apply, I will try to check this thread at least once a day.

Back