• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Spike Kintarin

Don't run! It's just ham!
    Years
    For you see, I solve practical problems. XD

Yeah, vell, you may think you can outsmart me. ...Maybe. Maybe.

But I doubt you can outsmart bullet.

Team Fortress 2

YHATATATATATATA-YHATATATATATATA-DODADODATDADADODADA- KABOOM! KABOOM!

XD hah. HYES!

But, back to reality, the Engie update should be finished by May from what I've been hearing around the game and boards. It's kinda excitin'.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Usually I'll play TF2, but i generally only get on when my roommate gets on these days. I generally play all around into what the team needs, though my main class is Soldier, Pyro, Medic, and (Support) Engy

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    I still play TF2. There's always quite a few games available to join. Its just so fun and with the differences between the classes with there advantages and disadvantages its very nice game where every person has the exact same layout, guns, skills, etc.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    That looks interesting. I haven't been playing a lot of TF2 lately. Especially since the April 28th update that nerfed the pyro big time. Sure airblast is even better now (and it was already pretty great before) but I play pyro to burn things and be offensive with it, not puff air at people as a support class, which is essentialy what the pyro is now.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    That looks interesting. I haven't been playing a lot of TF2 lately. Especially since the April 28th update that nerfed the pyro big time. Sure airblast is even better now (and it was already pretty great before) but I play pyro to burn things and be offensive with it, not puff air at people as a support class, which is essentialy what the pyro is now.
    W+M1! But I do agree that flame nerf was unnecessary since Pyro was the weakest class before. People just think W+M1 is broken, and they complain about it. But in reality they just suck and don't know how to backpedal and ovoid an ambush.

Also, can't wait til Engie update. I hope he gets that robot arm.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I play Team Fortress 2! =D

If any of you guys want to add me, ask me in private. =3

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Fixed players seeing cloaked Spies when they should be fully cloaked
    Updated the Homewrecker
    It now damages enemy sappers on friendly buildings
    Fixed items not displaying correctly while playing back a demo
    Badge hire dates now display the time in GMT
    Hmm, might equip Homewrecker now...maybe...

Years
    i just got it for my PC ( so i dont have to steal my bfs to use it )
    :D
    but my steam account only has gmod and team fortress its so lonely and boring lol.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
    I love Tf2, but since my Pc is dead to me since it pretty much died I only play on the 360 at the moment. (Until they finally bring it to Mac which was supposed to happen last month but this is Valve we are talking about.)

But I play as ze Spy. All the time...any map...even when we are defending. Which is kind of funny since people get mad at me at the start of the game for being ze Spy in defending, then at the end I am some where in the top 3.

May I make a suggestion? Run.

Years
    I don't have TF2, but I've been wanting to buy it for quite some time since I played it on a free TF2-weekend.
    I enjoyed playing as Scout and Pyro the most, but my favorite character would be the Spy. Mainly because Meet the Spy is so incredibly awesome, but also because of the Gentlemen meme.

Years
    Been playing it since beta :D, on off though; back into it at the moment in preparation for engineer. I main spy, mostly, but I'm loving heavy too recently since the buff, he's almost overpowered now xD.

Fun, feel free to add me to steam anyone and we can have a game. :3

Back