• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I have no love for the Pyro nor it's M1+W tendencies.

My love is for The Scout, Heavy, and perhaps The Spy / Soldier.
    Engy and me are strictly professional.

Don't ask about The Sniper.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    The Engineer Update is sure to be dripping with awesome.

My favorite character would have to be the Heavy. He is just so adorable to look at, and his lines never fail to make me laugh.

And he is just funny to look at.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    The Soldier must be the best. When you taunt and swap you can do the shotgun salute with your Rocket Launcher ( A well Known fact by now, but it looks cool).
    618 Hours and still counting. :)

and...Homewrecker damages Sappers? I guess I should read the update news more carefully than I did.
    However, with the shortening of delay and ammo taken by compressing, I find that a lot of pyros just stand around waiting for me to fire my rocket. ~_~
    Of course, that's when you pull out your shotgun.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    Try taunt swapping the Heavies shotgun taunt, with the Minigun.

See his incredible strength at being able to twirl itty, bitty gun around his finger!

Kalsard

Years
    Yes, I find that funny too. :P
    Does anyone else get bored with 2fort quickly? With Engineers it can quickly hit stalemate.

Kalsard

Years
    Yes, and that is a big problem as well. The snipers just go to battlements and snipe at each other. :(
    A whole team can comprise of half snipers leaving little for attack.
    24/7 matches can literally turn into 24/7 matches because of this.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I find most ctf maps to be extremely boring in general. The only one I like official wise is Turbine. Mach4 isn't a bad custom ctf map but it's also prone to stalemating.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Yes, I find that funny too. :P
    Does anyone else get bored with 2fort quickly? With Engineers it can quickly hit stalemate.

Sir, this is why I quickly stopped playing seriously and took off to Mario Kart for massive lolz.

Sadly, I think playing Mario Kart made me a better TF2 player. Seems like all the pros go there to troll "noobs"

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    Try Zombie Fortress.

Blu are the zombies. They can only be Spies, Heavies or Scouts and can only use melee.

Red are survivors. They can be Demomen, Snipers, Pyros, Medics, Engineers, and Soldiers.

When a Red person is killed, they are swapped to Blu.

If the Timelimit is reached and Red has one person alive, Red wins. If Blu eliminates all Red, Blu wins.

Of course, the classes have be nerfed. The Pyro starts with 200 ammo, and it slowly goes down until it hits 100.

The Engineer can only lay a Level one Sentry, and a Level one Dispenser. They cannot be upgraded, the Dispenser provides no ammo or health (use it as a barricade) and the sentry is on a time limit. Its ammo slowly goes down and when it hits 0, it blows up.

Some maps are changed, such as one on Dustbowl where the Reds have to get from Stage one Spawn, in the Mines, to the Rocket in the last stage. And another has you getting to a Train on the other side of a Canyon. When the timelimit is reached, the train leaves, and if a Red is on it, Red wins.

Kalsard

Years
    I played that once and I don't know whether its that great.
    The CSS version is probably better.
    However, I like PL and CP maps. They're fun-ish, except for that last map on Dustbowl.
    It's hard for RED to win there.

Kalsard

Years
    Well then, maybe I'll give it another go later.
    =P
    The graphics look a bit weird though, I mean the colours of the zombies.

Kalsard

Years
    Topic Change if nobody minds.
    Has anyone read the new update on the website. The ability to change the skins of your weapons I believe. Do any of you believe it is worth it? Personally I'd rather stick with the old weapons as I may get confused some time later.
    The story about hats was amusing as well :O .
    And Damn, I missed my PC 1 year anniversary by 8 days.
    x_x

Kalsard

Years
    Means that you see a weapon eg. the Ubersaw, as a different model. All you have to do is change some of the files. They've got some new things on the website where you can change the model, or else you can get custom ones off the internet.
    =(
    Not for me I think.

Back