• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Unfortunately, yes..
    However, I have backed up the 4 maps that me and Edogg made so that they can be quickly inserted. Editing programs still work; the rom just can't be played.

So, what we really need to do now, is put all the info back in. KEEP THE OLD ROM! It has all the information that's already done, pokemon etc.
    I'll insert our maps once the tiles have been inserted.

Yes, we made quite a bit of progress, but don't let this issue hold us back! It'll be fine, really. Once the tiles maps and sprites are inserted, we'll be going again.

And to make sure we don't have this issue again- back up the rom before every edit!

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    That's not bad at all, because to my recollection it was just Red recoloured if you're talking about the male one.

By the way, are you sticking with the heroes that Lildragonbabe gave you, or are you going to be making new ones to replace them?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I think I am sticking to the OW of lildragonbabe

Also do some of you guys got a good idea for the plot

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    It were the girl and boy from the hack.If you download the rom I put on this thread you can see them

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Oh okay, I see them. They look nice.

But why would we have lost them? If you're using OverworldEditor, you can export the bitmaps..

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Actually I didnt know that OW sprites got a bitmap.Well then we can just import it.

Also Ive thought about it and wouldnt it be handy if six towns of the game were realted to a Mythololgy which corresponds to a Deity.
    As a example
    Flotectora=Celtic Mythology=Bug City Gym
    This would mean that it is able to get Flotectora in this city

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    What I thought of is that they will be accesable through story.Only two deities will be Post E4

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    What ones will those be? I'm looking forward to finding out.

PS: The last sentence isn't meant to be there, it's just that the first one wasn't more than 25 characters.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I understand

Also for the Mythology part of the game I thought about these Mythology
    Norse
    Egyptian
    Greek
    Celtic

This means that I need two more mythologies so I can think further of the plot

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    What about
    Roman
    American Indian (native american)
    ?
    American Indian is much different from the others, though. It involves a lot about Great Spirits. You can go here for more info.

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Hey guys i might have mentioned this before but i think the towns need to look newer and like a new region.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I understand

Also for the Mythology part of the game I thought about these Mythology
    Norse
    Egyptian
    Greek
    Celtic

This means that I need two more mythologies so I can think further of the plot
    What about Asian Mythologies like Chinese and/or Japanese?

You know, the one about Suzaku, Genbu, and the two others.

YAY! Jinon won! ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Cause I only know some stuff about Chinese Mythology it will be that one.So we got all the mythology now

Celtic
    Norse
    Greek
    Egyptian
    Native American/Indian
    Chinese

Now like I mentioned a post back,I think :/
    Was that each Mythology will have his own deity and city.That city will have the characteristics of that Land.So it will look something like this.

Celtic - Flotectora - Bug City Gym
    Lots of trees,big lake,only a few buildings lots of nature.
    Norse - Beaucloud - Ice City Gym
    Icy area,rocks,only a few trees
    Native American/Indian - Gierra - Ground City Gym
    No buildings.All the people live in caves.No trees.Zero Nature
    Egyptian - Volcaur - Random City
    Buildings/Sunny/something spring like
    Greek - Poseidon - Random City
    Water city like Sootopolis
    Chinese - Dusseeul - Ghost City Gym
    Mist,scary town

This is just a example.Nothing is currently decided.Discussable topic

Hey guys i might have mentioned this before but i think the towns need to look newer and like a new region

Like I said.Through the gameplay concept of Leach we will have more variety in tilesets.Currently I didnt had much idea for the first and second town so they still can be changed

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Do we have a tile artist? If we do, it'd be neat to have teepees or huts instead of caves for the Ground City. But it would still be earthy barren land, maybe a few rocks.​

Back