• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Aye yo wassup my brotha? Ima bout to lay down a SICK track right here...ight he--
    OHHH wait, you said MAPPER. I thought you said rapper. Sorry.
    *ahem...*

Well, I'm the mapper. You can PM me about the new gameplay, or just email me, [email protected]. Or you can add me on Skype, my username is MichaelxDxDxD .

im also the main mapper... was up pm me or send me an email @ [email protected]
    I'll be finishing the presentation, and explain how to implement it in-game.
    I'll be sending it to you via Private Message or your e-mails.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Regarding the new gameplay, I have received a positive reply, and a negative one. Therefore, the implementation of this new gameplay falls into the hands of Dark.. What's your personal opinion on this one Dark??

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I thought that there'd be a constructive post there Kyo, but I got my hopes up for nothing...

Also, I was one of the first alpha testers, and the game was coming along quickly at the time. I just hope that this production speed continues for the sake of my nerves, because I'm extremely exited for the completeion of this porject.

Why I was speaking like I was a posh person I don't know...

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
  • lmao.... but this game would go 10x faster if i could map....i still need the rom and the tiles inserted so i can map for every one

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Edogg,Lolwhet and Demon are all the mappers.And all got a say into it.
    Leach I say yes for the gameplay

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    All I can say is soon.I think around tomorrow I will post the rom.
    About the gameplay I will forward it to you

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Well, then if the mappers don't have an idea on how the new gameplay will function.. The best possible way to do is I'll show you how to do it. I'll download the rom that Dark will post, and I'll try to do some tiles and insert them. Just, promise me that you all won't laugh on the stupid looking tiles. Just a brief description on this new gameplay "Final Fantasy-like."

Edit:
    Or, if Dark has already sent you the presentation, I'm sure that you already know how it will work.

Edogg,Lolwhet and Demon are all the mappers.And all got a say into it.
    Leach I say yes for the gameplay
    Well, There are too many mappers, I suggest that we should have them work on different sectors. (ex. One will work on the town/city maps, while the other one will work on the Overworld Map, and the last one should be the one in-charge of checking these maps: the movement permissions, tile errors, map errors, etc.

On the other hand, thanks for approving it. I look forward on seeing it in this hack. Good luck to all of us.

Last edited:

demondismon

Years
  • i got routes in that case and towns..... im both good at everything overall but i would map routes and small towns for you...mainly...i guess.. im used to being the only mapper lmao

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Here is the rom you guys have been waiting for
    http://www.4shared.com/file/qu-ywtBP/Pokemon_-_Fire_Red_2.html
    Sorry for the link
    Some things before hand
    1. The male and female overworld sprites have been added
    2. All the maps I showed are in it
    3. I dont know if there are bugs in the game
    4. Dont enter the cave on Pallet Town,it makes you warp on a bad spot
    Okay, I've downloaded the rom. I'll do some mapping and the basic output of the gameplay itself. There is also a sprite error regarding the right hand of the OW..

demondismon

Years
  • 1)WTF is up with the maps O.O???
    2) is this gonna have the same general map? (in other words everytown leaves the same way as before)
    3)tile error,tile error, tile error....WOW
    4)are the new tiles inserted or is the a soon to be? (cause i see no difference in tiles)
    5)should i fix this????

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    1)WTF is up with the maps O.O???
    2) is this gonna have the same general map? (in other words everytown leaves the same way as before)
    4)are the new tiles inserted or is the a soon to be? (cause i see no difference in tiles)
    5)should i fix this????
    2.) No, according to the gameplay design, after you leave a town, forest, or city you will be redirected to the World Map. (Like the one in the presentation..)
    4.) Soon to be..

I can only answer those that I am able to, the rest falls to Dark.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    This will.
    Aha! I know. Looks like you need proof that this can work, then I'll provide you that proof. Wait for awhile.. I'll do my best to show you that this new gameplay will work.

Edit:

Presentation2.jpg

To polish this up we need to make many, many, many tiles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    1)WTF is up with the maps O.O???

5)should i fix this????
    1. Yeah I swapped the original tilesets with each other and that didnt worked out right
    2. Same answer as Leach
    3. Look at 1
    4. Soon to be.These are the maps that I made myself and were also shown.This is was before I made a hacking team cause I wanted to see what I could do self
    5. If you can you may
    Also what were your opinions on the OW female/male trainer sprite.
    Those have been made by a Lildragonbabe from Pokestadium

Last edited:
    Back