• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • omg still dont work i didn't say it before but i tried to make a game like that you cant do it cause it needs way to many tiles.....and even if you use every map for outside the game only lasts. like 1 min atm.......and it causes a glitch in petalburg to not let you in it

edit:do you want me to attempt to make a better map?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Be my guest Demon.
    It is going to be very simple if the tile thing doesnt work we are going to stick to the tiles the game has to offer.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I know it's been said before, but there is an issue with the right hand.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I've just suggested this to Dark... Use Ruby as a base ROM. After all, if we make busses that go to certain places as in Pokemon Channel (The bus idea is also mine), then you can just edit the moveing truck to resemble a bus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Blaq I think I will not do the bus idea.Firered will still be the base no matter what people implent.
    What is your proposal M.L

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Will you still do the busses though? You can probably still do it using an unused FR OW.

EDIT: How about taxis? If Fly gets deleted then Taxis could make the game more strategic because people will need to save money.

Last edited:

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • I was wondering do you guys still need a scripter or a mapper?
    I can do both and if you need them I'l fill in the application form thingie.
    Just let me now okay? :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    We actually need one more scripter.Then we will have 3 scripters and 3 mappers so it will even up everything

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • Cool ;)
    Here it is:

Skills: Scripting (mapping though I'd rather do scripting)

Proof of Work (not necessary immediately) PM if you want to see it

Time Zone:
    UTC/GMT +2 hours or something close to that. (basically it's around 10 PM now where I live)

Why you want to join this team:
    Because I think I'l be a good help and you need more people :)

A little about yourself:
    I joined PC sort of for helping in these hacks because making them on my own was beginning to get boring so I'd figure I'd help.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    So, what did you think about the taxi idea? I have an outline on what the cabbieman would say:

"Where do you want to go? No matter where, it'll cost you £100."

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Why? I think that if you script it correctly, it could be a great idea.

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • @dark I send my work in a PM :D

@Ray, I'd say it's not impossible to script, maybe a little bit challenging but whatever.
    Though I guess it still is Dark's call right?

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I guess you're right. By the way, you can call me Blaquaza or Blaq if you want to.

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • Okay I'l call you blaq ;)
    And do you know how you share the ideas, instead of just everybody doing random things :S

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
    Years
  • @blaq I think that that idea isn't too bad. It shouldn't be to hard to script. Just a yes/no message, movement\remove sprite(get the character "in" the taxi), applymovement (taxi and character(if you just do the taxi then the character won't move)), movement/show sprite(get character "out" of the taxi), message, and remove money.

Back